OT: Official Festivus Airing of Grievances Thread

Oy! Just felt the need to intervene here for a second on all the woman bashing. Luso...sorry to hear about your troubles and hope it gets better soon.

With that said. HEY ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! There are PLENTY of male manipulative useless pricks too....the club is not exclusive. Are you friggin kidding me? Dont you guys act all sweet and innocent.

Women have just learned your game over the years and as usual, we do it better.:p
Yes TG, but they are all Baltimore fans, we've already establised that they suck.

Surprisingly enough, you guys have helped a little. Kind of the words I was looking for since it seems that I get stonewalled here. At work, I'm nothing more than paid labor(hell, I'm doing OT as we speak). Among friends, all they say is I need to get drunk. It was like nobody heard a word I said, or probably didn't care.

I dunno. I've tried one night stands and I just feel that something is always missing. I could really use some stability is all. I guess that's too much to ask for these days.
luso I can't continue to visit this thread w/o offering some Words of Wisdom 2 U.......

stop looking into the abyss and invest in the Abyss

:D

Surprisingly enough, you guys have helped a little. Kind of the words I was looking for since it seems that I get stonewalled here. At work, I'm nothing more than paid labor(hell, I'm doing OT as we speak). Among friends, all they say is I need to get drunk. It was like nobody heard a word I said, or probably didn't care.

I dunno. I've tried one night stands and I just feel that something is always missing. I could really use some stability is all. I guess that's too much to ask for these days.
Luso it gets better, I dated a dingbat who didn't want to get married, so I asked her "who asked you to?"...week later she shows up with the name of a jeweler and the specifications for a ring....I ran like Mercury

getting drunk gives you a hang-over, hang-overs make you forget life and pray for relief - avoid hang-overs, stay drunk

as for the one night stand, find a girl who looks like her, do all kinds of weird, kinky, crazy sh!t with her...get the anger out on the nubile and then zip up and walk out

luso I can't continue to visit this thread w/o offering some Words of Wisdom 2 U.......

stop looking into the abyss and invest in the Abyss

:D

Link said:
Still other owners buy the dolls simply because they consider them to be beautiful works of art.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Behind every jackass prick asshole scumbag stands the bitch who turned him into one.

:kisss:

And behind every bitch is the douchebag who turned her into one.;)

:kisss::kisss::kisss:

And Luso......once you stop looking, she'll be right in front of you.:thumb:

Man after reading this entire thread, one thought
WOWSERS

:spock:

Holding a knife behind her back.

It really is a sad little game that gets played, isn't it? You get screwed by one person and for the rest of your life everyone else pays for it. It's kind of silly.:shrug:

It really is a sad little game that gets played, isn't it? You get screwed by one person and for the rest of your life everyone else pays for it. It's kind of silly.:shrug:
It is un fair to all the good women out there..If you know any please let me know OK? I've been like a Puffin searching the seven seas looking for my long lost love, but to no avail no luck FOR ME!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

OK OK Maybe I need to stop looking for the right woman at pron sights..

It is un fair to all the good women out there..If you know any please let me know OK? I've been like a Puffin searching the seven seas looking for my long lost love, but to no avail no luck FOR ME!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

OK OK Maybe I need to stop looking for the right woman at pron sights..

:wave::wave: I'm one. Sadly, I think there are a couple of people who would agree with that statement. Not everyone sets out with the intent to hurt, but sometimes it just happens.

:wave::wave: I'm one. Sadly, I think there are a couple of people who would agree with that statement. Not everyone sets out with the intent to hurt, but sometimes it just happens.
Were you one of the Girls who picked marry piggy in my piggy pole?:huh::heart:

Holy Schitt this chick looks just like my ex and I'm serious!!!:jester:<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0ZnlBPDIB8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I have stories that make this girl look like Mother Theresa, I'm aware.
Try this one on for size.

The girl I was engaged to was US Army. We met a few years before when I was working in Nebraska. We got engaged a few years later when she was deployed to Iraq and paid me a visit on the island. Well, turns out that the following 2 years while we were engaged, she was getting it on with some army buddy even AFTER she got back stateside. And here I was, ready to sacrifice my life here on the island to move to Baltimore to be with her(and cue jaric :) ).

You know, I really don't ask for much in life. A roof over my head, food on the table, a career I like, a car reliable enough to get me to where I need to go and someone for whom to share life's different experiences with. And while I have 4 of those things, that 5th one is like God's little continuous joke on me. It seems that everyone around me gets calls on their cell phones and text messages from their girls. Meanwhile, here I am watching TV with my cat.

Why I haven't purchased a .357 with 1 bullet is beyond me...

Back