OT- Requests for Moderators.

Costanza

I'm out there, baby!!!
Reaction score
Post your wants here.

I think we need more rep. How other than that can we relay our own private messages?

I would like a foot rub. And a beer.

Thank you. Also, more quotes from the movie "Stripes."

Thank you.

Anybody who can't spell properly should be banned. Let's try some proper spellings of common ENGLISH words: centre, fibre, grey, authorise, high, low, cheque, colour, favour...

Then there are examples of the wrong word being used in the US. The following words should be used in their appropriate context: pavement, underpants or knickers, trousers, nappy, motorway, rubbish, biscuits (which should NEVER be served with gravy), boot of a car, push-chair...

Anybody who can't spell properly should be banned. Let's try some proper spellings of common ENGLISH words: centre, fibre, grey, authorise, high, low, cheque, colour, favour...

Then there are examples of the wrong word being used in the US. The following words should be used in their appropriate context: pavement, underpants or knickers, trousers, nappy, motorway, rubbish, biscuits (which should NEVER be served with gravy), boot of a car, push-chair...

Mikiemo this is a veiled threat to those of us in the southern US. But also a matter of national security to the entire country. I think a turn in the AA for that comment is in order.:coffee:

Mikiemo this is a veiled threat to those of us in the southern US. But also a matter of national security to the entire country. I think a turn in the AA for that comment is in order.:coffee:

Well, since you mention the South, let me add the crime against humanity that grits are reputed to be.

Southern Fried chicken kind of cancels that one out, though.

But it wasn't in a PM.

Failpost.

...overbite, buggery...

Anybody who can't spell properly should be banned.

sloooooooow down. So of us around here just think to quick and our fingers can't keep up with our minds, thus causing simple or sometymes not so simple spelling mistakes.

Don't hate on us because we are smaht!!!!!!

sloooooooow down. So of us around here just think to quick and our fingers can't keep up with our minds, thus causing simple or sometymes not so simple spelling mistakes.

Don't hate on us because we are smaht!!!!!!
I don't, for obvious reasons you wouldn't understand :harumph: , but you're beautiful and that's a hanging offense.

I want money.
Doo doo doo doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doooooooooooooo

Back