OT- teh "Oh snapz Lvent is coming to Cali and will drink a beer or 2 with Jh" thread.

Costanza

I'm out there, baby!!!
Reaction score
OT- teh "Oh snapz Lvent is coming to Cali and will drink a beer or 2 with Jh" thread.

I am not too worried. From what I gather, the fact that we are meeting at a 3rd party destination is probably a good thing. God forbid if he drank all my Natty Light. Some of yous said he had a problem with raiding beer fridges. :blink:

First round is on me, Lvent. That is if you are not too scared to hang out. Lol, don't worry- I am quite boring in real life. Honest. I plan on getting quite drunk to combat this.

Of course it will be awkward as hell at first, but that is what the brews are for, no? I am looking forward to having a little slice of Planet heaven finally, especially after most of you effers already know each other by now. :banghead:

So Lvent, cheers, homie! After a couple of beers it's shouldn't be too weird :D

Jh's husband is going to be there, too. Nothing secksual of any sort, just thought I'd mention that. Actually, Mr. Jh has actually heard the voice of Lvent through his Xbox 360 endeavors. That's more action than I've gotten with him, for reals.

Also, that reminds me. Let's try not to kill independent Jh, k? ;)

Here's to Friday night! :toast:

Keep him away from your closet.

Jus sayin.:coffee:

We izn't going to mah house, brah. Wait, do you mean my ass? Cuz I have a body guard, silly.

Actually, I might even be bigger than him, being a huge bish and all.

We izn't going to mah house, brah. Wait, do you mean my ass? Cuz I have a body guard, silly.

Actually, I might even be bigger than him, being a huge bish and all.

No I meant your dresses!ROFL Figgured youz tall and all, he might get tempted to snag something for his wardrobe!

It is customary for visitors from Pittstucky to bring a "terrible towel" as a gift when visiting California, as we only have very rough toilet paper here.

:coffee:

LVent...

We want pics.

Make'em good.

Thanks in advance.

Hey LVent.....dont ruin this for the rest of us. If you screw up, the Jh famly will never host one of our sorry asses again. So, no pressure. Just dont do anything that would be construed as threatening, or creepy, or gross

jh - don't hurt the little guy..

I am not too worried. From what I gather, the fact that we are meeting at a 3rd party destination is probably a good thing. God forbid if he drank all my Natty Light. Some of yous said he had a problem with raiding beer fridges. :blink:

First round is on me, Lvent. That is if you are not too scared to hang out. Lol, don't worry- I am quite boring in real life. Honest. I plan on getting quite drunk to combat this.

Of course it will be awkward as hell at first, but that is what the brews are for, no? I am looking forward to having a little slice of Planet heaven finally, especially after most of you effers already know each other by now. :banghead:

Jh's husband is going to be there, too. Nothing secksual of any sort, just thought I'd mention that. Actually, Mr. Jh has actually heard the voice of Lvent through his Xbox 360 endeavors. That's more action than I've gotten with him, for reals.

all I can say in setting up this meet w/ tLVent, Jh-baby, is no matter how much you profess to be boring in real life ---gird yoursef to be completely.........

under-Fvk'n-whelmed :Lecture:

ROFL

For sure it will be a good time! Ill give you more set in stone details on Thursday. I am going to be warming up in El Paso tomorrow and Wednesday :)

Thats Fully Tilted; and I have witness about that
ROFL My poor FT.

I have met teh LVent, JH. Be sure to wear a pretty headband for him to wear for the evening and you shall have a good time.:)

all I can say in setting up this meet w/ tLVent, Jh-baby, is no matter how much you profess to be boring in real life ---gird yoursef to be completely.........

under-Fvk'n-whelmed :Lecture:

ROFL

I am easily amused :jester:

You underestimate my charm! I am bringing a date to this wedding.

So is SF87 going to be teh woman or the man:shrug:

so will your dress match his 'suit'

AADS004036.jpg

Hey LVent.....dont ruin this for the rest of us. If you screw up, the Jh famly will never host one of our sorry asses again. So, no pressure. Just dont do anything that would be construed as threatening, or creepy, or gross

lol yea I am pretty sure it wont be that bad

Back