OT- The Official? Whoop some MI Bar ass, Michigan Dan!!

By a girl, even.
Ghey. I knew when he told us that story about changing a tire in loafers there was something not right about him.

Now it all makes sense.

lion-682_735241a.jpg

Now the important question here, is who is the Lion? Is it the bar...or is it Dave?

Ghey. I knew when he told us that story about changing a tire in loafers there was something not right about him.

Now it all makes sense.

lion-682_735241a.jpg

Now the important question here, is who is the Lion? Is it the bar...or is it Dave?
Doesn't it depend on who is cupping the balls?

I just noticed something with my keenly honed :rolleyes: Super Law Talkin' Guy DetailVision.

OT, did you really trademark the word "Official"? Because that's gonna be worth some serious Pesos.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just noticed something with my keenly honed :rolleyes: Super Law Talkin' Guy DetailVision.

OT, did you really trademark the word "Official"? Because that's gonna be worth some serious Pesos.
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh, shit.

I think I may need a lawyer now.

Wonder where I can find one? Especially one that practices corporate law. Hmmm..........

ROFL

I heard Jim Sorgi kicked his ass in high school. It might have been in a bar.
You get +1,000,00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 for that!!!!!!!!!!!

that s right, he kept intercepting his advances to the ladies taking them to the house while Manhattan Doug just watched in the corner like a scared child

Jim Sorgi is a boss. He knows the ins and outs of crushing pies.

^^I get it.

But why?

That, I do not get.

This is a Michigan Dan tribute thread. Not a weirdo Bob Dylan fan stalker page.

M GO DAN!!!!

^^I get it.

But why?

That, I do not get.

This is a Michigan Dan tribute thread. Not a weirdo Bob Dylan fan stalker page.

M GO DAN!!!!
Because I'm stuck in an airport and board, and for some reason it came to mind. But mostly because I was never certain what the shirt meant.

In Spanglish, it's basically "I am the bomb." That's where my money is.

But maybe it's in support of soy in general? Or maybe it's a statement about some soy-based explosive? Or maybe it's a prediction that soy's popularity will blow up? Or bomb?

I just don't know, and that is troubling.

As far as it being appropriate in this thread, there aren't many Planeteers more supportive of randomness and especially off-the-beaten-path cultural references than Oohi Duran Duran, so...:shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Because I'm stuck in an airport and board, and for some reason it came to mind. But mostly because I was never certain what the shirt meant.

In Spanglish, it's basically "I am the bomb." That's where my money is.

But maybe it's in support of soy in general? Or maybe it's a statement about some soy-based explosive? Or maybe it's a prediction that soy's popularity will blow up? Or bomb?

I just don't know, and that is troubling.

As far as it being appropriate in this thread, there aren't many Planeteers more supportive of randomness and especially off-the-beaten-path cultural references than Oohi Duran Duran, so...:shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device
I contemplated all those meanings myself. I stopped with the general idea that "that ****in' dude is crazy". :shrug:

You called him Oohi?

Now you are just being mean. :shake:

It's not mean, it's Rookie hazing on team Law Talkin' Guy. He has to sing the OSU and ND fight songs next.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck Montana Don...and you dopes he is afraid of bees, not spiders.:doh:

Minnesota Denzel will crush that Bar like it's a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Then wash it down with a case of PBR tallboys.

Back