OT: Tiger Woods seriously injured

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
in a car accident outside his house alcohol not involved but he hits a fire hydrant and then hits a tree WTF?

EDIT: at 2:25 AM

What, the iron wasn't working so he went with the wood?

And BS alcohol and or drugs not involved. its 2:30am on a holiday, what do you think he was doing out driving?

What, the iron wasn't working so he went with the wood?

And BS alcohol and or drugs not involved. its 2:30am on a holiday, what do you think he was doing out driving?

well that's what I think too but the police report said no alcohol

I was trying to post this but I guess I need a 15 post minimum to post links..

hope you're ok Tiger

I hope he's OK also

It’s to bad there weren’t any sand traps to slow him down

have you seen this guys wife FFS? maybe he was in a rush to hit a 24HR Walgreens for some female enhancement Intense Arousal Gel

I mean lookit at this

elinnordegren1.jpg

would you want to leave her <s>chaffed raw</s> unfullfilled? your dammed right you'd be burnin' rubber to run that Errand of Mercy :)

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

Woods

According to the Florida Highway Patrol, the crash occurred at 2:25 a.m. ET. Woods was driving a 2009 Cadillac sport utility vehicle.

The police report narrative said the "driver had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence ... as [vehicle] began to drive on Deacon Circle, [vehicle] struck a fire hydrant. The front of [vehicle] then struck a tree..."

Woods was taken to Health Central Hospital. His condition was not immediately known, though the news release said his injuries were serious.

The airbags in the car did not deploy, according to a report in the Orlando Sentinel. The newspaper said that airbags typically do not deploy if a vehicle is traveling less than 33 miles per hour.

The highway patrol says the crash is still under investigation, and charges are pending. However, the highway patrol said the crash was not alcohol-related.

Woods is scheduled to play in the Chevron World Challenge beginning Dec. 3 in Thousand Oaks, Calif. He last played two weeks ago in Australia.

have you seen this guys wife FFS? maybe he was in a rush to hit a 24HR Walgreens for some female enhancement Intense Arousal Gel

I mean lookit at this

elinnordegren1.jpg

would you want to leave her <s>chaffed raw</s> unfullfilled? your dammed right you'd be burnin' rubber to run that Errand of Mercy :)
did you forget the pic?

it's being reported he was released from the hospital

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Tiger Woods has been seriously injured in a car wreck in Florida, authorities said Friday.

The highway patrol says the crash is still under investigation, and charges are pending. However, the highway patrol said the crash was not alcohol-related.

Why would charges be pending?

Was he on drugs? Or was he driving with a wood that was lasting longer then 4 hours:confused:

Chances of driving into a fire hydrant and THEN a tree without being drunk or on drugs?
Depends on whether or not he is used to driving at night. As far as a reason for him to be out at that time of night, he could very well have had an early meeting on the west coast and was driving to his plane. I find it believable that he was not drinking, he knows what kind of corporate entity he is and would not risk that with a dui.

looks like he's OK.:thumb:

He was on his way to putt with Natalie Gublis, but only brought his fairway driver.

Back