OT: Whats for dinner tonight

cooked a couple racks of ribs tonight, at my daughter request but she told me they needed more spice - she just turned 7

Lol, sounds like my kids.

I just don't understand hot. Why do I want my mouth to burn and how does that taste good? I little bit of spice for salsa, but more for the taste of the jalapeños than the heat.

Anywhoo, since I got home late and the husband was busy making a horse shoe pit (all with materials he scavenged from his job site and the horse shoes that where here when we moved in!) I made the kids some octopus hot dogs and some Barney cookies for desert that I got at the dollar store.

I just don't understand hot. Why do I want my mouth to burn and how does that taste good? I little bit of spice for salsa, but more for the taste of the jalapeños than the heat.

I've come to the conclusion that some people are affected more by heat than others. While your mouth burns, mine doesn't. I really think it's probably as simple as that.

I made the kids some octopus hot dogs and some Barney cookies for desert that I got at the dollar store.

:spock: You Californians eat some weird sh*t, lemme tell ya...

:spock: You Californians eat some weird sh*t, lemme tell ya...

octopussm1.jpg

The kids love it. :D

:blink:

Can. Not. Compute. Too. Serious.

:p

Sorry. Let me also add that while it doesn't burn my mouth going in... my ass on the way out is a different story.

HOLLA!

Back