Pat fan tweets taunt to Torrey Smith about his dead brother

Yeah and some idiot Ravens fan on facebook sent me a thing that said, this is typical of Pats fans...do ravens fans actually ever look at themselves....I have never seen a fan base bash other fan bases for doing what they themselves do. I had a Ravens fan actually say....that Patriots fans should stop crying about calls in games......I mean really????

Boston fans need to stop using twitter after games

Why just Boston fans? I will let you in on a secret, there are assholes in the world, that root for other teams too. Difference is....this was some fan, most of the times its the players on those other teams saying it. I sat and listened to Brees cry about the refs after a loss, I sat and listened to Rodgers cry about refs after the loss, and he also cried about a kicking ball being used for a 2 point conversion they failed, and then I hear brady....you think he said anything about refs? About Bad calls? Nope....finger right back at himself and the team. Call him a diva, or say he is done, or whatever, but that is why I am glad he is the QB of this team and no other.

Why just Boston fans? I will let you in on a secret, there are assholes in the world, that root for other teams too. Difference is....this was some fan, most of the times its the players on those other teams saying it. I sat and listened to Brees cry about the refs after a loss, I sat and listened to Rodgers cry about refs after the loss, and he also cried about a kicking ball being used for a 2 point conversion they failed, and then I hear brady....you think he said anything about refs? About Bad calls? Nope....finger right back at himself and the team. Call him a diva, or say he is done, or whatever, but that is why I am glad he is the QB of this team and no other.

Your right, Im just going back to earlier this year when the bruins fans where calling Joel Ward the n word on twitter.

Your right, Im just going back to earlier this year when the bruins fans where calling Joel Ward the n word on twitter.

I'm not sure all those we're Bruins fans. I think some used it as an excuse to be an a-hole.

Someone needs to be in charge of fan cards. When someone does something stupid like this, they get their fan card revoked and is no longer allowed to cheer for said team.

UFB.

Halpern wasn't alone in supporting Ward, who said he planned to thank those who came to his defense on Twitter and other social media, according to the report.

"I'm definitely getting a lot of support," Ward said. "There have been a lot of Boston fans who have supported me, which is very cool to see."

im a boston fan of all teams I wasn't trying to single anyone out it was more just joking about when i said they need to stop using twitter.

So a Colts fan decides to start a thread here about a so called Patriots fan acting sub-human.

How do we know that this piece of human debris is really a "Patriots fan"? Because she says so? And why would a newspaper print this story and identify this scum as a Patriots fan?

I'm not being oversensitive about this POS being identified as a Patriots fan. As a moderator on a Patriots fan site, I've encountered many people who identify themselves as Patriots fans who don't have 52 cards in their deck. I just wonder why it's important to bring up that this, whatever, calls herself a Patriots fan in the story?

Son of Sam was a Jets fan. just thought that would be important to know.

Well since her twitter handle was c*ntybrady12...oops katiebrady12 or whatever, seems like it kinda had to be mentioned to me, PP. :shrug:

Edit: I'm with you on the why a rather drive by-ish poster Colts fan felt the need to make this thread here though. The hell?

mistake number one...you thought they were bruins fans because the bruins won....the truth is most, not all, were bigots waiting for a chance to jump in and be a doosh with a cute screen name...too bad the IP address tells up a little more info and the real names on many were exposed.

so not saying it is never a boston fan act some times we do F up but most of the time it is dooshbags in Boston clothing making us look bad based on past mistakes our parents and their parent made 30 plus years ago.

This was posted in a thread last night by a Raven fan. Can't remember which thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back