Patrick Mahomes Voted #1 NFL's top 100

He's clearly uncomfortable in that picture.

Why does he continue to put up with her?
my guess is she knew it was close to the end and got knocked up thinking it would get him to marry her...a la bridget.he's a child of divorce so maybe he doesn't want his child to deal with that.
i feel bad for him. he's a good dude.

Honeymoons over.

Petition if you want to sign it.

Mahomes looks miserable with his family entourage.
I'd feel bad for him except that he built this monster and he continues to enable it now.
Jackson should be flipping burgers and Brittany should wise up that her childish in-your-face attitude is losing Patrick (and fans).

View: https://twitter.com/RandomArkansan/status/1455288394695725059

This guy clearly wants out
FC_G4JxVkAQHJig

He looks like a guy that wishes he could just have a night out without being on TikTok. He has a pretty good gig with State Farm as the new age every man. Why screw that up?

Probably will see way more of Mahomes ads now since Aaron went covid.

He looks like a guy that wishes he could just have a night out without being on TikTok. He has a pretty good gig with State Farm as the new age every man. Why screw that up?

Probably will see way more of Mahomes ads now since Aaron went covid.
I expect State Farm to be dropping ol' creepy Aaron by Monday.

Yep. Already lost his endorsement with Prevea health...what a complete shit storm he's started.
He (Rodgers) is going to cry "Woke Mob is canceling me" type of stuff. what he (Rodgers) needed to do was handle it better. he's so arrogant he thinks he can do/say anything.

Won't surprise me to NOT see any of the rodgers State Farm ads today. if not drop him, they will let it chill a bit, so expect those couple of Mahomes-only ads to run repeatedly

I doubt he loses much in the long run, especially since he was careful about answers to if he got a shot. He technically never lied to the team or nfl apparently. Might not have even did any endorsement after when he couldn’t and took care of all that before. Sure, short term he will lose some but I bet not many.

He (Rodgers) is going to cry "Woke Mob is canceling me" type of stuff. what he (Rodgers) needed to do was handle it better. he's so arrogant he thinks he can do/say anything.

Won't surprise me to NOT see any of the rodgers State Farm ads today. if not drop him, they will let it chill a bit, so expect those couple of Mahomes-only ads to run repeatedly
Yep, I watched his 45 minute diatribe on the Pat McAfee pod-cast and he definitely talked about the woke mob and threw in some MLK Jr stuff for good measure. I don't care if he's vaccinated or not, that's not what bugs me. He did say he was 'yeah, I'm immunized' when asked if point blank if he was vaccinated. This is not being 'careful' in his answers - this is deceitful and he knew it. Now he has to deal with the backlash

I watched a little of it but, tbh, I couldn't find my tin foil hat or any of my voodoo paraphernalia so 5 minutes in I had to turn away from it.

I watched a little of it but, tbh, I couldn't find my tin foil hat or any of my voodoo paraphernalia so 5 minutes in I had to turn away from it.
I didn't even do that much .
Guess I have less of what you had.

Mahomes in the Green Bay game:

20 for 37, 166 yards, 1 TD, 0 Ints.

Passer rating of 74.8.

Yards/attempt: 4.5.

He was even more a dink and dunk QB this week than he was last week.

Last edited:

Passer rating of 74.8.

And only 13 points at home with zero big plays, if Rodgers was playing I have no doubt that the Packers would have won by at least 14 points if not more.

Mahomes getting ready to explode! Chiefs/ Packers SB coming up.

Passer rating of 74.8.

Watching Mahomes Sunday afternoon I'm at a loss to explain what is going on with him.

His accuracy downfield wasn't what we're used to seeing and he left plenty of meat on the table by missing open guys when he targeted them and he made
a number of bad decisions, i.e., firing it 35 yards to a guy that had safeties all over him when Kelce was wide open at 20. I think they miss Kareem Hunt and have
had problems with their OTs, but their interior guys appear to me to be playing very well, including the two rookies C Creed Humphrey and RG Trey Smith. Thuney
is still Thuney, but I guarantee he wishes he was still here if we could've signed him.

Some people think he's got toys in the attic due to off-field issues with his girlfriend or endorsements or whatever, but I'm not going to assume that KC isn't a threat
to get it rolling, but that wasn't what people have come to expect from Mahomes. If Green Bay had a professional QB behind Rodgers then they would've gotten
beat again.

Back