Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

No, I'm not missing the point at all. Do you blame them? It's up to football operations to prove they had nothing to do with it and wouldn't have benefited from it. So far, BB has denied involvement and you can be sure the NFL world accepts him at his word, can't you? No, probably not. Maybe you should look at it from the other owners' perspective. Deserved or not, there's a long history trailing the Patriots organization. That's undeniable. Proof is needed and in a kangaroo court that proof has to be rock solid. Kraft's silence is sickening.

We know that Kraft was at the owner's meeting last week and presumably spoke with the Clown in charge. I have no doubt that he was told to remain silent and take the penalty or it will be worse, and there will certainly be a penalty.

Kraft has truly become a pathetic old man. It's sad and infuriating at the same time.

This.

It's a rule violation and Kraft and the Pats will pay a price, but it doesn't "look bad" given the actual circumstances.

This was the only game it occurred. The crew did almost nothing to conceal what they were doing. It seems unlikely that they were directed to film the sideline by anyone inside the organization, especially the football side.

So ya, a rule was broken by a camera crew contracted by the Pats. And ya, it looks bad that Kraft "let this happen" under him again. But I think anyone with half a brain can look at the circumstances and realize there was no intent to "cheat".

I'm with you up to your conclusions. After all the cheating accusations that have been levied & punished in the past, why on earth would the NFL community give the Patriots, BB or Kraft the benefit of any doubt whatsoever? They wouldn't. Too many Patriots fans aren't looking at this latest episode from other side...the NFL's perspective. Circumstances & possibilities would change quickly if you were an actual owner or fan of another team. Punishment for filming the sidelines is already a given - it's forbidden under any circumstances. It's up to the Patriots football side to prove that Kraft Productions should be the one punished and not the Patriots Football Club.

We know that Kraft was at the owner's meeting last week and presumably spoke with the Clown in charge. I have no doubt that he was told to remain silent and take the penalty or it will be worse, and there will certainly be a penalty.

Kraft has truly become a pathetic old man. It's sad and infuriating at the same time.
his get up an go has got up and went.... look a wagon wheel!!!

I fear Jonathon, no reason why but I do not think he is his father during his prime and I still want Jonathon to take over because he will fight back on some of this shit that bobby gets his junk jingled for!

Is the Ravens' 360 Replay any different than what the Kraft Productions videographer did? No and it's actually far worse. Every game they've played is on the Ravens' website and shows the opposing sideline. I suspect Harbaugh has seen them.

WWII Felger@WWIIFelger
The@Ravens have something on their site called 360 Replay. It contains a consistently suspicious angle on the opponent’s sidelines. This appears to be proprietary footage. How is this different?

EL4J7LTW4AE17Od

EL4QIqLXYAEC8Z0

Did you bother with the asshats over on Colts.com?

What a malarial dump of a site that place has turned into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I have only posted on this subject in Chiefs Planet. They are way over the top on wanting a penalty.

I have not posted in Colts.com in a long while, a few years. I did post there one day about 2 months ago. I have gone over there to see what they are saying on this subject but have not posted on the site yet.

Is the Ravens' 360 Replay any different than what the Kraft Productions videographer did? No and it's actually far worse. Every game they've played is on the Ravens' website and shows the opposing sideline. I suspect Harbaugh has seen them.

WWII Felger@WWIIFelger
The@Ravens have something on their site called 360 Replay. It contains a consistently suspicious angle on the opponent’s sidelines. This appears to be proprietary footage. How is this different?

EL4J7LTW4AE17Od

EL4QIqLXYAEC8Z0

Maybe it's because the NFL commish is such good friends with Ravens owner Steve Biscotti.

EL8YUgTU4AABKat

It's amazing the way so many of Bostons sports media seems intent on harming the Patriots,

Read this article on Boston.com the amount of supposition in it is breathtaking.

But the video is bad, and sure looks a lot more like something related to the football operations staff than it does Kraft’s faux-journalistic wing. Did Bill order the footage? No. We’ve been way too far down this road in the original Spygate to understand the ramifications should Belichick get caught again filming the opposition.

But might Bill come across the footage by happenstance? Let’s imagine Mondillo is editing the “Do Your Job” episode in the Gillette Stadium editing suite last week, the one adjacent to the football operations break room. So, here comes Bill around the corner, grabbing a danish, when he strikes up a convenient conversation with Mondillo. It would make sense. Mondillo has worked for the organization for “more than 18 years,” or slightly less time than Belichick has been in the building.

It's amazing the way so many of Bostons sports media seems intent on harming the Patriots,

Read this article on Boston.com the amount of supposition in it is breathtaking.

The Globe has tried to damage the Pats at every opportunity. They are owned by John Henry and don't like to share the spotlight with any other team.

Yeah Bill would find gold in a shaky blurry video feed from 150 feet away of the backs of guys heads for a team we play once every 4 years. That would for sure bring more superbowls. The media is only about clicks and drama, not reporting news.

The Globe has tried to damage the Pats at every opportunity. They are owned by John Henry and don't like to share the spotlight with any other team.
little brother syndrome, they want to be a popular as their bigger brother.

Patriots=Marsha Brady
Red Sox=Jan Brady
Bruins= Cindy
Celtics=Alice
Revs=Cousin Oliver

No, I'm not missing the point at all. Do you blame them? It's up to football operations to prove they had nothing to do with it and wouldn't have benefited from it. So far, BB has denied involvement and you can be sure the NFL world accepts him at his word, can't you? No, probably not. Maybe you should look at it from the other owners' perspective. Deserved or not, there's a long history trailing the Patriots organization. That's undeniable. Proof is needed and in a kangaroo court that proof has to be rock solid. Kraft's silence is sickening.

Tedy Bruschi agrees

You know the Patriots did something wrong when even Tedy Bruschi calls them out. The former New England linebacker, who might be the franchise’s No. 1 fan, tore into the Patriots during “Sunday NFL Countdown.” If you thought Bruschi would view “Spygate 2.0” as much ado about nothing, think again.

Here are his full comments: “Who thought this was a good idea? They’ve denied it, and Bill has said he has nothing to do with Kraft Productions — and I know Kraft Productions, and they’re a separate part of the building — however, Kraft productions is under the umbrella which is the New England Patriots. So, it looks bad. With everything good that’s going on with the organization, in terms of the celebration of the NFL 100, talking about Bill Belichick as one of the best coaches of all time. Him and (Nick) Saban talking this week about their philosophies and why they’re such great coaches. And then you get this. “And all it does is open up that wound, and open up that scab, so that everybody can just say ‘they’re cheaters’ once again. What were we thinking? I’m a member of the New England Patriots my entire career, and I’m thinking, ‘What were you thinking, that this was a good idea to bring in a camera crew… .’ Still, you wanna do your ‘Do Your Job’ series — I’ve seen it … they’re good pieces — but this one, this was the wrong idea to do it. They weren’t thinking. They weren’t thinking what the optics were. And I don’t blame the league, and I don’t blame anyone out there that reopens all of this stuff and give you an easy opportunity to call the New England Patriots ‘cheaters’ because of all their success. Because, the way it looks is terrible. And I don’t like the way it looks and I’m disappointed that someone didn’t have the awareness in that organization to not go through and say, ‘Wait a minute, maybe we shouldn’t do this because it doesn’t look good.’ “ Those are some strong remarks from Bruschi, who normally defends the Patriots at all costs. Whether the Patriots truly deserve criticism for this is up for debate. Regardless, the organization reportedly is facing “significant penalties” for something that never should have happened.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/12/why-tedy-bruschi-cant-blame-people-for-calling-patriots-cheaters/

Tedy Bruschi agrees

You know the Patriots did something wrong when even Tedy Bruschi calls them out. The former New England linebacker, who might be the franchise’s No. 1 fan, tore into the Patriots during “Sunday NFL Countdown.” If you thought Bruschi would view “Spygate 2.0” as much ado about nothing, think again.

Here are his full comments: “Who thought this was a good idea? They’ve denied it, and Bill has said he has nothing to do with Kraft Productions — and I know Kraft Productions, and they’re a separate part of the building — however, Kraft productions is under the umbrella which is the New England Patriots. So, it looks bad. With everything good that’s going on with the organization, in terms of the celebration of the NFL 100, talking about Bill Belichick as one of the best coaches of all time. Him and (Nick) Saban talking this week about their philosophies and why they’re such great coaches. And then you get this. “And all it does is open up that wound, and open up that scab, so that everybody can just say ‘they’re cheaters’ once again. What were we thinking? I’m a member of the New England Patriots my entire career, and I’m thinking, ‘What were you thinking, that this was a good idea to bring in a camera crew… .’ Still, you wanna do your ‘Do Your Job’ series — I’ve seen it … they’re good pieces — but this one, this was the wrong idea to do it. They weren’t thinking. They weren’t thinking what the optics were. And I don’t blame the league, and I don’t blame anyone out there that reopens all of this stuff and give you an easy opportunity to call the New England Patriots ‘cheaters’ because of all their success. Because, the way it looks is terrible. And I don’t like the way it looks and I’m disappointed that someone didn’t have the awareness in that organization to not go through and say, ‘Wait a minute, maybe we shouldn’t do this because it doesn’t look good.’ “ Those are some strong remarks from Bruschi, who normally defends the Patriots at all costs. Whether the Patriots truly deserve criticism for this is up for debate. Regardless, the organization reportedly is facing “significant penalties” for something that never should have happened.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/12/why-tedy-bruschi-cant-blame-people-for-calling-patriots-cheaters/

All of his comments are about how it looks, not about if it really affects anything come game day. We all know it does not.

People should be able to separate the way something looks or feels from the true end result. It doesn't require much critical thinking to do so. Sadly, expecting the majority of fans or team owners to do that is unrealistic. Fans are emotional idiots and the owners want any advantage they can possibly get, so they'll scream and yell to have the Pats hammered for even the most meaningless transgression.

No I have only posted on this subject in Chiefs Planet. They are way over the top on wanting a penalty.

I have not posted in Colts.com in a long while, a few years. I did post there one day about 2 months ago. I have gone over there to see what they are saying on this subject but have not posted on the site yet.

I still want a full investigation into the hijacking of our gear! We all know it has the smell of Patriot feces all over it.

I still want a full investigation into the hijacking of our gear! We all know it has the smell of Patriot feces all over it.

Yeah. Can't be your stupid organization. You know the one that didn't think to call a timeout in OT last year in the AFCCG? Or the one who had a DE line up offside on a game clinching play?

Yeah. It was the Pats. They were at the airport and used chloroform on your equipment manager.

You are such a tool.

Yeah. Can't be your stupid organization. You know the one that didn't think to call a timeout in OT last year in the AFCCG? Or the one who had a DE line up offside on a game clinching play?

Yeah. It was the Pats. They were at the airport and used chloroform on your equipment manager.

You are such a tool.

Probably in the bathroom, because that is where all Pats cheating starts.

Maybe it's because the NFL commish is such good friends with Ravens owner Steve Biscotti.

EL8YUgTU4AABKat

Answer: The Patriots. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Paranoid Pig Penis Puller... :coffee:

...because Hog doesn't start with a P...

You are such a tool.

You guys are such Cheaters. Shit like this only happens in Foxboro or in some way affiliated with your team. I'm sure EVERYBODY working at the airport hates the Patriots and wouldn't do anything to help give them an edge.

Back