Patriots at Raiders: Official Game Thread

Somewhere Sanchise is rejoicing, this trumps the butt fumble

Fuck that. Give me the playoff game.
This. Playoffs is playoffs. Nobody should want to miss playoffs.

Look at how terrible the Bucs are, and yet it would still be hilarious to see them beat Dallas in the first round

Anything can happen in football. Colts beat the chiefs this year. If we can beat them. Anybody can beat them. I would kill for playoffs regardless who we face.

Folks we have to laugh together

I'm laughing. It was so over the top comical there's no other way to react! Wow.

We're not going anywhere this year anyway so hopefully these players are learning some lessons on how not to lose games for next year.

Yeah, his left toe was out of bounds but it's in the books now. I'm on to '23 but maybe we can cause some damage before '22 is over.

Been following this team since forever. I can’t remember a bigger shit fest. Heads need to roll.

Can’t this team play any worse (don’t answer that), especially against a team that did squat in the 2nd half? This is epic level embarrassment and they don’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some players went rogue on that play. Let's consider that disturbing likelihood. There is NO WAY Bill Belichick would ever call up a play like that with the scores tied and heading to OT. Not a good sign.

That's enough football for this week. I'll be watching Christmas movies that I have already seen 394 times. 😂

Sound of Music is on right now. :)

Stop over reacting, guys. 1 guy had a brain fart & made a bad lateral throw. That's it. Nothing more.

If heads roll let's hope it's the heads of the officials who called that a TD when his left foot plainly came down out of bounds.

Back