Patriots at Raiders: Official Game Thread

Some players went rogue on that play. Let's consider that disturbing likelihood. There is NO WAY Bill Belichick would ever call up a play like that with the scores tied and heading to OT. Not a good sign.
Yeah, that's very troublesome. It wasn't too long ago that not a single member of the team all the way down to the waterboy would have even thought about doing something that boneheaded. This might be the first time I have questioned the coaching, Belichick included but it ain't what it used to be. Not by a longshot.

Fuck me Jakobi....If Bourne had done that he's be gone from the team this very night.

View: https://twitter.com/LeeSchechter/status/1604639877890543617

I think Jacobi was suffering from DaVante Parker's concussion in thinking a throwback to Mac (the 2nd slowest guy on the team after Trent Brown) was going to advance the ball anywheres

Chandler Jones seeing that ball coming to him and then truckin' over Mac to the EZ must have been as mystical an experience as when he was high on synthethic weed runnin' around the Foxborough PD back parking lot

Stop over reacting, guys. 1 guy had a brain fart & made a bad lateral throw. That's it. Nothing more.

If heads roll let's hope it's the heads of the officials who called that a TD when his left foot plainly came down out of bounds.
If we're keeping track, two players had brain farts. Everyone's binky Rhamondre never should have lateraled it in the first place.

Do people still think he's going to make $15m/yr?
Since we’re close to Christmas if I were a head coach of an NFL team, I would offer the New England Patriots a one year subscription to the jelly a month club for Jakobi Meyers.:coffee:

Stop over reacting, guys. 1 guy had a brain fart & made a bad lateral throw. That's it. Nothing more.

If heads roll let's hope it's the heads of the officials who called that a TD when his left foot plainly came down out of bounds.
Yeah, enjoy the shit show that it is.

From the Cole NON TD (his toe was out), to Rhambo not going down to go to OT, to Myers doing even dumber things...it's actually funny af.

If we're keeping track, two players had brain farts. Everyone's binky Rhamondre never should have lateraled it in the first place.

I call that a coaching moment they'll never forget

It's interesting. The post-game guys don't know what to do when they can't just shit on Matt Patricia for an hour.

I think Jacobi was suffering from DaVante Parker's concussion in thinking a throwback to Mac (the 2nd slowest guy on the team after Trent Brown) was going to advance the ball anywheres

Chandler Jones seeing that ball coming to him and then truckin' over Mac to the EZ must have been as mystical an experience as when he was high on synthethic weed runnin' around the Foxborough PD back parking lot
I love how this evaporated to the mists of time.

Before the brain fart that was the ending of that game, my feeling already was that pats likely lose the next three, as my only hope(s) they could win and get into playoffs we’re that dolphins were having a late season swoon - which didn’t appear to be he case last night even thought they did lose- and that last game in buffalo the bills would have locked up #1 seed and not need it and rest guys. Looks like bills will need it as chiefs have a easier schedule so not likely
sure anything can happen, but we are kidding ourselves if we think this team is doing anything. As others said already, time to start thinking about 2023 and the many changes needed

Back