Patriots at Raiders: Official Game Thread

The lions are Sure happy to be 7-7, why not us?
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

I will and have been critical of Mac when warranted. However people are saying it was a half hearted attempt by Mac to tackle Chandler. Mac fell trying to get to the ball. He was in an awkward position on the ground and could not tackle Chandler. There was no way he could have tackled the 270 pound Chandler from that position, period.
I know...when even a kicker or a punter fight like actual football players trying to make plays to stop a potential TD and attempt to make a tackle. You just can't risk that for a QB...just turtle and cower. Obviously, that's the right decision.

I'd buy him whatever he wanted to drink.

A few years ago we are in Charlotte watching Pats vs Panthers. We sit down. A drunk Carolina witch came to hubby and started doing stupid shit like this. Hubby stays seated. I start to get up. A group of Pat fans are behind us, the whole section. We are on the visitor side. A young man put his hands on my husband's shoulders and goes, " Stay put, we got this." About five or six young men just stood up and looked at her. They point to the left where her crew was. They did say some choice words.

She was in wrong section, was drunk, and thought we were in her section.

Last edited:
I try not to get too high on the highs or too low on the lows. I found the hilarity in that play almost immediately.

Exactly. It's about expectations. This team is a fringe playoff caliber team at best. Granted that play was outrageous but at this point it's best to see it without so much riding on it.

It also doesn't help that the zebras seem to love fucking the Pats over. But once again, I got other shit to worry about. I love the Pats but I watch them for fun -- not to suffer over stuff I can definitely not control.

Back