Patriots Offensive Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Bench Isaiah Wynn After Disastrous Half Against Packers​

The 2018 first-round pick had a disastrous first half against the Packers, allowing one quarterback hit, surrendering two sacks and committing two penalties, one of which was declined. The first sack resulted in backup quarterback Brian Hoyer leaving the game with a head injury, with the second leading to a Bailey Zappe strip-fumble.

When the Patriots came out for the second half, Marcus Cannon replaced Wynn at right tackle.
Hey Mazz, are you a sports writer as a side hustle? :coffee:

next 8 games are all winnable.
i didn’t mean you. there are a couple clear blind homer trolls who barely even post any football opinion at this point, just berate others here in a toxic manner
Yes there are some toolbags here that are too fragile to hear a critical word.

And there are some who resort to childish name calling, instead of listening and accepting people will simply disagree, no matter how different it is from their own.

This forum had a variety of personalities. And some can go with that but some instead plant their feet in the dirt with their views and challenge anyone with one post and disrupts threads with endless posts.

Last edited:
And there are some who resort to childish name calling, instead of listening and accepting people will simply diasgree, no matter how different it is from their own.

This forum had a variety of personalities. And some can go with that but some instead plant their feet in the dirt with their views and challenge anyone with one post and disrupts threads with endless posts.
Ferrealz. It makes you wonder how some people possibly handle disagreements about things that matter in the real world, doesn't it?

It's fantastic to see the big man playing so well this season. Looking at the 2nd clip, he destroys the lineman!!

View: https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1577492070628999168

Trent Brown has been a beast at left tackle. What a bargain contract for elite left tackle play after a slow start. Strange is solid. Andrews is smart but probably the 2nd weak link (no power) after Wynn. Onwenu is a pro bowl talent but I’d still rather he play pro bowl RT than guard. Wynn is flat out garbage, gets beat that is when not being penalized, what a waste of space and also a bad contract. Cannon can’t get ready fast enough

It's fantastic to see the big man playing so well this season. Looking at the 2nd clip, he destroys the lineman!!

View: https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1577492070628999168

I haven't heard a lot about it, but I'd love to know how much weight Brown has shed over the last two seasons. It's got to be well north of 50 pounds. He's one of the
most unusual looking OTs in the league not just because of his height, but because he doesn't have much in the way of muscular definition. He just doesn't
look like an athlete, really, but he can physically overwhelm almost everybody he faces, no matter how jacked they look and he is relatively nimble.

Trent has had a lot to say about how much he likes being in Foxboro and I think he really needs the structure he gets here. Which he realizes. When he signed with the Raiders his
weight appeared to go really bad, 400 pounds was the rumor and his play declined overnight. Now, he's moving better than I've ever seen him and after a rough game in the opener versus Miami he is playing great.

This seems to be a year where a lot of teams are really struggling with injuries to their OTs. I haven't seen anybody playing like Trent Brown is right now. If he stays healthy,
I expect he'll start generating some real attention. It's hard to find really great pic examples, but this illustrates my point about his weight. trent1.jpgtrent3.jpg

I haven't heard a lot about it, but I'd love to know how much weight Brown has shed over the last two seasons. It's got to be well north of 50 pounds. He's one of the
most unusual looking OTs in the league not just because of his height, but because he doesn't have much in the way of muscular definition. He just doesn't
look like an athlete, really, but he can physically overwhelm almost everybody he faces, no matter how jacked they look and he is relatively nimble.

Trent has had a lot to say about how much he likes being in Foxboro and I think he really needs the structure he gets here. Which he realizes. When he signed with the Raiders his
weight appeared to go really bad, 400 pounds was the rumor and his play declined overnight. Now, he's moving better than I've ever seen him and after a rough game in the opener versus Miami he is playing great.

This seems to be a year where a lot of teams are really struggling with injuries to their OTs. I haven't seen anybody playing like Trent Brown is right now. If he stays healthy,
I expect he'll start generating some real attention. It's hard to find really great pic examples, but this illustrates my point about his weight. View attachment 12816View attachment 12817

Looks like a pro bowl left tackle. Who was the Rams LT during the Kurt Warner years, reminds me of that guy. Orlando Pace?

Left tackle is his spot. He’s a gentle giant who needs someone to light a fire under his arse. He was never a mean streak right tackle. Patriots got an absolute steal with Trent Brown at left tackle.

Thank you for the additional repeated content. It adds greatly to the board which quite frankly would be so much worse without the repeated content that you provide…..

Repeatedly.

Lemme axe you a question:

How is Wynn playing so far this season? Any idea?
He doesn't need bait. He's dining on his own deliciousness!

Cheers

Thank you for the additional repeated content. It adds greatly to the board which quite frankly would be so much worse without the repeated content that you provide…..

Repeatedly.

Lemme axe you a question:

How is Wynn playing so far this season? Any idea?
You're being way too hard on him.

Look at all the positive Wynn posts in the forum over the course of his career. :coffee:

You're being way too hard on him.

Look at all the positive Wynn posts in the forum over the course of his career. :coffee:

Phenomenal player. 11M, top5 in Olineman league penalties, got Hoyer knocked out, has been a turnstile all year. Trade him now ??

Phenomenal player. 11M, top5 in Olineman league penalties, got Hoyer knocked out, has been a turnstile all year. Trade him now ??

Yes. You are correct and Tommy was serious.

Both of those things are true.

Also, I have a bridge I am looking to unload cheap. DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back