Patriots vs Bills 8:15 Amazon Prime Game Thread

Big game tonight folks!! Two teams who play each other tough each year, and both pretty hot right now.... It honestly could go either way... Both teams have shown they have some offensive fire power. Obviously the defenses are playing well too as of late, and should keep this a one score game..... I expect a really good game tonight... But anyway, enough about the Oilers and Wild game.

Bills and Patriots hey. Should be a decent one too!

Trent Brown now looks like he's out with an illness. Bloody hell, any boardies here who can play tackle??
Holy shit! Brown and Wynn out. Both starting (mostly) tackles. Yodney on the right, and ???? on the left?

Holy shit! Brown and Wynn out. Both starting (mostly) tackles. Yodney on the right, and ???? on the left?

Oh man, let's hope Mac can finish the game in one piece. I was actually feeling pretty good about this game.

Bloody hell. Cannon right, Yod the Bod left?
Crap, but yup.
Oh man, let's hope Mac can finish the game in one piece. I was actually feeling pretty good about this game.
That was my thought as well.

Anybody want to hear what I think about 5 man protect and slow developing plays TONIGHT? :lecture:

Let's be real. You don't.:ROFLMAO:

Cajuste, Strange, Andrews, Ferents, Owenwu left to right on your dance card. McDermott will back up all O line positions tonight. Murray will be the 6th lineman. Lots of 2 TE.

Crap, but yup.

That was my thought as well.

Anybody want to hear what I think about 5 man protect and slow developing plays TONIGHT? :lecture:

Let's be real. You don't.:ROFLMAO:
Sure, why not?

Cajuste, Strange, Andrews, Ferents, Owenwu left to right on your dance card. McDermott will back up all O line positions tonight. Murray will be the 6th lineman. Lots of 2 TE.
I'd much rather have Onwenu inside than outside against that front.

I'd much rather have Onwenu inside than outside against that front.
Cajuste is injured but active. Cannon and Wynn on IR. Brown is ill and I heard active, but how much can you get from that. I suppose you could start McDermott. What other OT options are there?

i can't watch until i get home from work tomorrow and watch the nfln replay so after a certain point, you won't be seeing me on here until later friday!
Damn girl sorry .....

~Dee~

Back