Patriots vs Commanders Game thread 1PM FOX

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a game thread but it's game day and this is a Patriots fan site and it should have had a game thread long before now.

Anyway for those of you how have your heads up your asses, and you who you are, the Patriots play the Washington Commanders today at 1PM.

The Patriots are a 2.5 point favorite today.

Please post your game comments on this thread. If BT decides to start another thread just before game time, just ignore it, he means well. :rofl:

I'll hop in on this one-

once every 4 years this phenomenon occurs. My attitude is that I root for the team who has the most to gain from victory as there is no loser for me. With that being said-

HTTR ...and here's why.

<<<look left. This kid is the real deal. Rivera and del Rio will be gone after this year, EB will remain. The 'Skins have their QB of the future as well as an amazing group of skill players. Howell has been cutting down on the sacks the last couple weeks, doing a great job of climbing the pocket and escaping pressure up the middle as opposed to trying tout outrun pressure towards the sideline. And, he has a cannon.

The Pats are a dumpster fire. There is a very strong chance that BB will be facing the team today that he will be coaching next year. Yes, they traded Young and Sweat but they still have Payne, Allen and a tremendous amount of talent on that side of the ball.

The Redskins have the potential to turn this game into a track meet

I'll hop in on this one-

once every 4 years this phenomenon occurs. My attitude is that I root for the team who has the most to gain from victory as there is no loser for me. With that being said-

HTTR ...and here's why.

<<<look left. This kid is the real deal. Rivera and del Rio will be gone after this year, EB will remain. The 'Skins have their QB of the future as well as an amazing group of skill players. Howell has been cutting down on the sacks the last couple weeks, doing a great job of climbing the pocket and escaping pressure up the middle as opposed to trying tout outrun pressure towards the sideline. And, he has a cannon.

The Pats are a dumpster fire. There is a very strong chance that BB will be facing the team today that he will be coaching next year. Yes, they traded Young and Sweat but they still have Payne, Allen and a tremendous amount of talent on that side of the ball.

The Redskins have the potential to turn this game into a track meet
Booooooooooooooo!!!! TRAITOR.

sorry all,was thinking about starting it but i am 0-1.
I believe, with all my heart, that your starting a thread had nothing to do with the outcome of the game.
Now, last week BT starting a 2nd game thread is an entirely different matter. :lecture:

i know emotions run high and i know mac isn't playing well and may be done there after this season. i really want to see this game thread avoid "BENCH MAC NOW!!111!!" stuff. i get being pissed at his dumbassery. nothing wrong with criticism. but based on how it has manifested itself roster wise,i think that love him or hate him,he's the guy the rest of this year. and there are times i just can't take the teenage angst vibe of game threads. used to be we had chats and those could be an escape. or at least we had options...😄 not sure there are enough posters here now to make that worthwhile.

i know emotions run high and i know mac isn't playing well and may be done there after this season. i really want to see this game thread avoid "BENCH MAC NOW!!111!!" stuff. i get being pissed at his dumbassery. nothing wrong with criticism. but based on how it has manifested itself roster wise,i think that love him or hate him,he's the guy the rest of this year. and there are times i just can't take the teenage angst vibe of game threads. used to be we had chats and those could be an escape. or at least we had options...😄 not sure there are enough posters here now to make that worthwhile.

I love it when you pull punches and fail to speak clearly.

Let's hope Monde and Zeke can find creases and gain some yards. Without Brown, I'd have an ambulance close to the sideline for Mac.

Back