Patriots vs. Ravens................game thread

Not lucky. Better.

Over the course of the game? sure.

Lucky he doesn't make that catch right in the chest? no discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped about this victory, I just feel shitty about letting them back into the game by: easy 7 on O and not getting a crucial 1st down with 4 minutes to go when they'd wasted their Timeouts.

Now to attempt to avoid all the threads nit picking every call, play that didn't work by people trying to suck the joy out of every victory.....

Over under is roughly 6 threads...

Over the course of the game? sure.

Lucky he doesn't make that catch right in the chest? no discussion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped about this victory, I just feel shitty about letting them back into the game by: easy 7 on O and not getting a crucial 1st down with 4 minutes to go when they'd wasted their Timeouts.

Should the offense gone for it when they got the ball back before that that drive?

~Dee
`

Now to attempt to avoid all the threads nit picking every call, play that didn't work by people trying to suck the joy out of every victory.....

Over under is roughly 6 threads...

**** that. This is a big win and a nice win - and it shut an awful lot of people up.

I really, really doubt that....won't shut those people up...they get more enjoyment out of complaining than winning.

Just wait....it is coming......:suicide:

Yup 3-1 is awful. The sky is falling.

Belichick was jumping up and down after the game, clearly it was big to him too.

I had them at 3-1 after the first 1/4 of the season (had them losing this game).

They're 3-1. Right on schedule.

OK, my first impressions.

The Pats just beat a very good football team. As was said, there was some luck involved, but still, the team outplayed outcoached and outhit the Ravens for most of the game.

The offense has now found itself back in the 2004 form. Very nice balance and unpredictability. Brady is still rusty, but the tin man has got his oil can and the rust is getting knocked off pretty good.

The D continues to impress. Only 14 points. Against the team that was averaging 30+. Nice.

The team is fast. They are not only faster but they are playing faster too. Team speed is impressive.

This team remembered how to hit!!! And this I cant stress enough! They are really laying the lumber, on O. On D. and on ST's. They are a physical team again. And against the Ravens,too. It was nice to play a physical team and see the opponents taking all the injury time outs. This, more than any other factor makes me feel good about this team's chances going foreward.

Man. Really? Are people doubting this team? Come on people. 3-1. Victories over the Falcons and the Ravens in the last two weeks! Brady is still recovering. Welker is getting back to himself. Vince was not 100%. Mayo is still out. (remember him? the defensive star/captain)? This was a huge win. Did you people see Bill? He was estatic! Give me a break. The Patriots won today because they were the better team. Much the Jets were better a few weeks ago. Get over it. A Win is a win!

Nice game guys. Unhappy with the Ravens offensively - we were able to run on you and simply didn't do it. 7 first half rushes. Ridiculous.

A couple of big mistakes killed us too - not the least of which is Clayton's drop, obviously.

See you in January... maybe at our place.

Man. Really? Are people doubting this team? Come on people. 3-1. Victories over the Falcons and the Ravens in the last two weeks! Brady is still recovering. Welker is getting back to himself. Vince was not 100%. Mayo is still out. (remember him? the defensive star/captain)? This was a huge win. Did you people see Bill? He was estatic! Give me a break. The Patriots won today because they were the better team. Much the Jets were better a few weeks ago. Get over it. A Win is a win!

this +1 Guys come on this was a team effort. Did we stumble yes but so did we years priorer to 2007. Remember those days:shrug: Not every game is gonna be picture perfect. Sometimes the ball falls the right way:party:

~Dee~

Back