Patriots vs Texans Week 1, 2018

Who wins Pats vs Texans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big Ben having a meltdown but Cleveland offence too shitty to make them pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm no expert, but 21 passes to 8 rushes for the Pat's offense shows me a lack of confidence in the rungame

How is that not a lowering the helmet penalty? He speared him in the dome full speed

How is that not a lowering the helmet penalty? He speared him in the dome full speed

What rule? Lol

As some of us predicted, backlash during preseason created heat and that rule will probably barely show up now.

Beautiful drive

It's just incredible really. No other word for it.

Every year, it stays the same. No other team would have scored that TD, would have had the ability to make that drive. It's the coaching, Brady, the lot.

Poor Jim Nance is really mortified that there was no review on that Gronk catch. :D

Atrocious coaching by the Texans to end the half. O'Brien's going to be out of a job if that continues.

Atrocious coaching by the Texans to end the half. O'Brien's going to be out of a job if that continues.

It's like they actually never study the Patriots at times, How could you allow that to happen knowing full well you're facing the the greatest 2 min offense in NFL history?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Bloody hell, how bad are the Bills?? Many said before the opener that they are favourite to get the number one pick....

It's like they actually never study the Patriots at times, How could you allow that to happen knowing full well you're facing the the greatest 2 min offense in NFL history?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Bloody hell, how bad are the Bills?? Many said before the opener that they are favourite to get the number one pick....

They’re starting a dude that probably shouldn’t even be a CFL third stringer. 3/12 completions for like 17 yards LOL

Back