Pats FA thread

With a full offseason to now learn the playbook and develop a better relationship with his receivers, TE's and RB's. Cam may play far better. Remember last year, he didn't join the team until mid May, then had a shortened TC and missed 3 weeks during the season due to a positive Covid test. Over all he probably 3 solid months of practice, constantly trying to play catch up learning the plays. I could be very wrong though. But I need to give him a chance, I am hoping he plays well with the new weapons he has been given. Plus his contract is very cap friendly at this point.
That doesn't explain why he was skimming stones on many of his throws.

Current cap status and contracts

Total Cap Liabilities: $198,524,157
  • Top 51: $180,218,695
  • Team Cap Space: $21,370,124
  • Offense: $93,376,569
  • Defense: $98,173,340
  • Special: $3,542,520
  • Contracted Players (71 total)​

Current cap status and contracts

Total Cap Liabilities: $198,524,157
  • Top 51: $180,218,695
  • Team Cap Space: $21,370,124
  • Offense: $93,376,569
  • Defense: $98,173,340
  • Special: $3,542,520
  • Contracted Players (71 total)​

we need like 10 mil for the draft, right?

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that Cam will ultimately not be the starter next year.

Watson might be a bridge too far, but I think a QB might happen in the draft, even if trading up is necessary.

This is gonna be fun.
Please, Please, Please

Well put.

It is fun. I'm trying to figure out the latest signing and what it means and then WHAM!

He signs somebody else-- only better.

You can almost sense the rest of football getting nervous about us again. We are the
Undead.

View attachment 2745
Detroit radio is going nuts about it. "Are f-ing kidding me" was heard many times Monday afternoon....

With a full offseason to now learn the playbook and develop a better relationship with his receivers, TE's and RB's. Cam may play far better. Remember last year, he didn't join the team until mid May, then had a shortened TC and missed 3 weeks during the season due to a positive Covid test. Over all he probably 3 solid months of practice, constantly trying to play catch up learning the plays. I could be very wrong though. But I need to give him a chance, I am hoping he plays well with the new weapons he has been given. Plus his contract is very cap friendly at this point.
All true.

Two questions: Can he complete passes? Is he physically able to play QB? Not RB or TE or mimic Hill, play QB in the traditional sense.

Just a reminder.

Ewrg_rSW8AoB8kb

Back