Pats FA thread

On top of setting the free agency market ablaze, BB has done a great job of not going crazy frontloading the contracts to still have room to re-sign some players/draft picks and possibly even another significant free agent. Wow.

Unsigned as of now. They ain’t all coming back.

• C David Andrews
  • RB Rex Burkhead
  • DL Adam Butler
  • WR Damiere Byrd
  • LB Shilique Calhoun
  • LB Brandon Copeland
  • DB Cody Davis
  • OL Jermaine Eluemunor
  • K Nick Folk
  • DL Lawrence Guy
  • QB Brian Hoyer
  • WR Donte Moncrief
  • CB Jason McCourty
  • DE John Simon
  • RB James White
What about J C Jackson, did they tender him?

You see why Bill is building a stellar defense. the bills are signing Emmanuel Sanders. Some weapons Allen has.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that Cam will ultimately not be the starter next year.

Watson might be a bridge too far, but I think a QB might happen in the draft, even if trading up is necessary.

This is gonna be fun.

Well put.

It is fun. I'm trying to figure out the latest signing and what it means and then WHAM!

He signs somebody else-- only better.

You can almost sense the rest of football getting nervous about us again. We are the
Undead.

AAAB.jpg

I didn't quite understand what he meant by Lindsay being the Wes Welker of the offense, but overall very insightful as always from Mike Lombardi.

Rumors of interest in Chris Carson or Fournette. I said BB needed a HR off-season. After last 2 very disappointments .

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I have a feeling that Cam will ultimately not be the starter next year.

Watson might be a bridge too far, but I think a QB might happen in the draft, even if trading up is necessary.

This is gonna be fun.
With a full offseason to now learn the playbook and develop a better relationship with his receivers, TE's and RB's. Cam may play far better. Remember last year, he didn't join the team until mid May, then had a shortened TC and missed 3 weeks during the season due to a positive Covid test. Over all he probably 3 solid months of practice, constantly trying to play catch up learning the plays. I could be very wrong though. But I need to give him a chance, I am hoping he plays well with the new weapons he has been given. Plus his contract is very cap friendly at this point.

Back