Pats Fans: Views on Colts winning SB 41

Pats Fans: What's your view, in retrospect, of the Colts winning SB 41?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
In retrospect, what's your view of this?

JJ wrote in a prior thread that he was happy that Dungy won one.

I'm still trying to digest that one since, to me, any win in any game by a rival is cause for bummage. Despite TMack's paternal admonition that sports are just a game and I should be happy that such a fine man like Dungy got his win, I don't quite view it that way, and think that most Pats fans viewed the Colts winning as a very bad thing.

This is not intended to be a thread about Dungy per se.

Rather, it's intended to be a thread about your view of the Colts winning the big one, whether it's impacted by Dungy, Polian, Horse Face or some other factor.

Poll up your arse to come.

Oh this is an easy one and is completely unrelated to the whole Tony Dungy question.

The Colts winning sucked donkey balls.

Annihilus will root for the AFC representative in the Superbowl with the following exceptions:

1. Said representative must not be the Clots or the Steelers
2. Said representative must not have beaten the Pats to get there

Any SB not won by the pats does not make me happy. Not meaning to be a d**k, but I could really care less if fans of other teams get to celebrate a championship. They should all be won by NE area teams.

Oh this is an easy one and is completely unrelated to the whole Tony Dungy question.

The Colts winning sucked donkey balls.

Annihilus will root for the AFC representative in the Superbowl with the following exceptions:

1. Said representative must not be the Clots or the Steelers
2. Said representative must not have beaten the Pats to get there

:cuss: leave my team out of it :cuss:

Any SB not won by the pats does not make me happy. Not meaning to be a d**k, but I could really care less if fans of other teams get to celebrate a championship. They should all be won by NE area teams.

+1.

I used to really get into the Super Bowl, even if the Pats weren't in it, and accept the game, watch and enjoy it. Ever since February of 2002, I really can't do it. It makes me sick, because it means someone is going to win OUR trophy.

As for SB41...being 2 weeks after I was in the RCA Dome for that crap. Eff it. I was hoping for a hurricane.

I wish it had been a decent game and the RIGHT person won MVP not horsehead who SO didn't deserve it.

No, sorry wish it never happened.

It's funny. We had no idea how hard it was raining for most of the game, until they showed some up close shots in like the 3rd quarter.

I was like "DAMN! That's shits coming in horizontally!"

EDIT: Not that you care of course
I have a few friends who were at the game in Miami.

They said it was an utterly miserable experience. They were not Colts fans or Bears fans, but they said it was pretty awful all around and that the post-game festivities were pretty muted at the game because of the weather.

:)

It's funny. We had no idea how hard it was raining for most of the game, until they showed some up close shots in like the 3rd quarter.

I was like "DAMN! That's shits coming in horizontally!"

EDIT: Not that you care of course

Yeah I never see bad weather at a superbowl like that, it was an odd night. Then when the colts won I knew God hated me.

I have a few friends who were at the game in Miami.

They said it was an utterly miserable experience. They were not Colts fans or Bears fans, but they said it was pretty awful all around and that the post-game festivities were pretty muted at the game because of the weather.

:)
I can imagine. I love that we won in the only bad weather superbowl ever. Mostly because that was just another thing most people said we could never do.

But I ramble and this thread isn't meant for me.

Carry on.

I can imagine. I love that we won in the only bad weather superbowl ever. Mostly because that was just another thing most people said we could never do.

Carry on.

That the Colts beat a piece of crap team like the Bears was no surprise, regardless of the weather.

I gave the Colts no special credit for overcoming the Miami rain.

Carry on.

Well never do, is different than what most thought, the colts could not win in bad weather most of the time, but then again, grossman was not factored into the equation of the team you were playing.

That the Colts beat a piece of crap team like the Bears was no surprise, regardless of the weather.

I gave the Colts no special credit for overcoming the Miami rain.

Half the teams in the AFC could have easily beaten the Bears in that game. Yes, even the ones that didn't make the playoffs.

What a year to be the AFC representatives. Same goes for XL too. Instant Lombardi Trophy: Just add water.

Half the teams in the AFC could have easily beaten the Bears in that game. Yes, even the ones that didn't make the playoffs.

What a year to be the AFC representatives. Same goes for XL too. Instant Lombardi Trophy: Just add water.

That was the only thing that kinda made me happy. For awhile when you argued with colt fans about brady vs manning, they brought up that brady was carried through superbowls by his kicker and defense, then when the colts finally win one, manning was actually carried by his kicker and defense. ROFL

Back