Pat's Final 12 Games W-L Record?

NFL Network

Reaction score
Hi guys what do you think the record will be after the regular season is complete?

The games I think that are trouble will be the following:

At Steelers (can exploit Pats secondary)
At Jets (tough defense)
At Dolphins (lost last 3 at Miami)
At Denver (don't have to explain)
Home Seahawks (SB Rematch)

I didn't put the second game at Buffalo b/c I don't think anyone will go 2-0 against the Patriots this season.

Also with Denver playing well they can't afford to drop too many games as I think they need to finish no less than 13-3 to secure the #1 seed in the AFC and only that seed will get them to the SB as playing on the road in Jan never works out for them anymore.

Hi guys what do you think the record will be after the regular season is complete?

The games I think that are trouble will be the following:

At Steelers (can exploit Pats secondary)
At Jets (tough defense)
At Dolphins (lost last 3 at Miami)
At Denver (don't have to explain)
Home Seahawks (SB Rematch)

I didn't put the second game at Buffalo b/c I don't think anyone will go 2-0 against the Patriots this season.

Also with Denver playing well they can't afford to drop too many games as I think they need to finish no less than 13-3 to secure the #1 seed in the AFC and only that seed will get them to the SB as playing on the road in Jan never works out for them anymore.

The Steelers have been more inconsistent than us & BB/TB have their number.
The Jets? Seriously? With FitzPickSix?
BB won't lose this year to the Dolphins after last year's embarrassment.
The Denver game will be really tough on both teams. By then BB will have plenty of tape on Siemian. I wouldn't bet on that game either way.
We beat the Seahawks; they simply aren't the same team they were 2 yrs ago.

11-1 or 12-0 so
14-2 or 15-1

This is no criticism of this thread or of speculation in general.

Just me, but I can't sit and guess how anything will work out. I just never feel like I know OR that my guess has any basis behind it or any meaning or purpose, or that I'm (football) smart enough to tread confidently out onto that limb..

I see this as consistent with my almost total refusal to criticize Bill. What the hell do I know? 2. To do so is to say What was he thinking and I have no idea what he was thinking. And I'm continuously criticizing the media for doing it, so why would I?

So thanks for inviting me in, but if it's OK with Y'all, I'll just sit and watch.

Cheers, :toast:

Just me, but I can't sit and guess how anything will work out. I just never feel like I know OR that my guess has any basis behind it or any meaning or purpose, or that I'm (football) smart enough to tread confidently out onto that limb..

I see this as consistent with my almost total refusal to criticize Bill. What the hell do I know? 2. To do so is to say What was he thinking and I have no idea what he was thinking. And I'm continuously criticizing the media for doing it, so why would I?

So thanks for inviting me in, but if it's OK with Y'all, I'll just sit and watch.

Thanks for nothing.

:thwak:

I'll say 11-1.

Brady starts off shaky and loses his first game back, in Cleveland.
The media says Brady's all washed up, and calls for Garropollo.
Then Brady tears up the rest of the league in route to his 5th ring.

:)

The Steelers have been more inconsistent than us & BB/TB have their number.
The Jets? Seriously? With FitzPickSix?
BB won't lose this year to the Dolphins after last year's embarrassment.
The Denver game will be really tough on both teams. By then BB will have plenty of tape on Siemian. I wouldn't bet on that game either way.
We beat the Seahawks; they simply aren't the same team they were 2 yrs ago.

11-1 or 12-0 so
14-2 or 15-1

So your sure they will get the #1 seed in the AFC?

I'm worried about the defense as they can get thrown on and they had some tackling issues against RB's e.g. Shady Mckoy & David Johnson in week 1.

Also I do have concerns with the offensive line as a pass rushing team like Denver will give them problem if they go into a game with the same dumb offensive game plan like they did for the AFC title game.

Also I do have concerns with the offensive line as a pass rushing team like Denver will give them problem if they go into a game with the same dumb offensive game plan like they did for the AFC title game.
If they can just get Cannon to try to block the guy in front of him, rather than doing his turnstile impressions, they'll do much better.

:donkeys:

I've got them going 13-3 overall, with losses at Pittsburgh and Miami.

I'll say 11-1.

Brady starts off shaky and loses his first game back, in Cleveland.
The media says Brady's all washed up, and calls for Garropollo.
Then Brady tears up the rest of the league in route to his 5th ring.

:)

Brady better not lose to Cleveland!!!! :coffee:

I agree, my question is, who's going to beat Denver besides the Pats? They have a cupcake schedule.

Gonna have to hope the Raiders & Chiefs can help the Patriots out if they can take 1 a piece from the Donkies.

They must make sure they are not travelling to Denver or anyone else for that matter in January.

What, and pass up a perfectly good opportunity to say "nevermind" later?

Kids today :shake:

10-2 or 9-3. I had them starting 2-2 with Jimmy and they went 2-1 with Brissett so color me very happy. They are in great position to get the bye. At Denver will decide the top seed. They won't lose at Pitt because Tomlin. Surprised no one put the Ravens game as a potential L. They always play us tough at Gillette. We probably have at least one more divisional loss as well although given how putrid the Jests and Fins look, maybe not.

10-2 or 9-3. I had them starting 2-2 with Jimmy and they went 2-1 with Brissett so color me very happy. They are in great position to get the bye. At Denver will decide the top seed. They won't lose at Pitt because Tomlin. Surprised no one put the Ravens game as a potential L. They always play us tough at Gillette. We probably have at least one more divisional loss as well although given how putrid the Jests and Fins look, maybe not.

Lol. I gotta hand it to ya, you are relentless.

The Miami game line?

One QB went 18/26 for 232 and 3 TDs( QB throwing the ball in the EZ for 6 pts).

The other QB went 6/9 for 92 and held on to a 3 score lead with a last minute interception in the EZ to thwart the full comeback.

To give the credit of that game to the second QB is beyond foolish.

Lol. I gotta hand it to ya, you are relentless.

The Miami game line?

One QB went 18/26 for 232 and 3 TDs( QB throwing the ball in the EZ for 6 pts).

The other QB went 6/9 for 92 and held on to a 3 score lead with a last minute interception in the EZ to thwart the full comeback.

To give the credit of that game to the second QB is beyond foolish.

Whatevs. Brissett played more of the Fins game after Jimmy hurt his little shoulder, Brissett manned up vs the Texans with a hurt thumb mid-way thru and won then manned up again to play the Bills taking vicious hit after vicious hit and still getting up. He was the star of the first quaerter IMO while Jimmy nursed his little shoulder.

Back