Pat's Final 12 Games W-L Record?

I've got them going 13-3 overall, with losses at Pittsburgh and Miami.

I've noticed something over the years-

every time the pats play Pittsburgh, the majority of the fan base thinks it's going to be a loss. Then, the Pats go out and manhandle them.

Pittsburgh's secondary is brutal, and they don't bring a lot pressure with their front 4. It's a bad matchup for them. Pittsburgh's goal is to turn every game into a track meet with the Rapist throwing downfield to Brown. I fail to understand why more teams don't see this and game plan accordingly.

Provided relatively good health, I expect this game to be more of the same. The Pats are 8-3 in the BB/TFB era against the Steelers, with an average margin of victory of 12.5 points.

...oh, as far as the question is concerned...

10-2, possible loss in Denver. Also Miami, but that one won't matter. I think everybody is going to be on their toes the rest of the way out.

Depends largely on how long Garrapalo is going to be out for. Let's figure 4 games just to be conservative, I figure with some combination of Brissett and that other guy, you guys are well enough coached to go 2-2. Once Garopallo gets back, without looking at the schedule I figure he can probably pull off 6-2?

So we'll say 8-4

Depends largely on how long Garrapalo is going to be out for. Let's figure 4 games just to be conservative, I figure with some combination of Brissett and that other guy, you guys are well enough coached to go 2-2. Once Garopallo gets back, without looking at the schedule I figure he can probably pull off 6-2?

So we'll say 8-4

Heard on the radio today that there is a chance Jimmy or Jacoby is IR'd to make roster spot for Brady/Ninck.

Why on earth would you IR your starting QB to make room for some 6th round pick?

Because the 6th round pick is the perfect QB for this system. :purgatory:

Because the 6th round pick is the perfect QB for this system. :purgatory:

I do recall hearing something about how they thought he might be able to perform if the system was right when you drafted him

We'll see I suppose.

Whatevs. Brissett played more of the Fins game after Jimmy hurt his little shoulder, Brissett manned up vs the Texans with a hurt thumb mid-way thru and won then manned up again to play the Bills taking vicious hit after vicious hit and still getting up. He was the star of the first quaerter IMO while Jimmy nursed his little shoulder.

We all know that JimmyG is the better qb... :cool:

every time the pats play Pittsburgh, the majority of the fan base thinks it's going to be a loss. Then, the Pats go out and manhandle them.

Pittsburgh's secondary is brutal, and they don't bring a lot pressure with their front 4. It's a bad matchup for them. Pittsburgh's goal is to turn every game into a track meet with the Rapist throwing downfield to Brown. I fail to understand why more teams don't see this and game plan accordingly.

Provided relatively good health, I expect this game to be more of the same. The Pats are 8-3 in the BB/TFB era against the Steelers, with an average margin of victory of 12.5 points.

I hope your right.

Every bit of this.

The Patriots are not losing @ Pittsburgh. There's a better chance that they lose @ Cleveland.

I direct everyone to watch Pittsurgh @ Philadephia from a couple of weeks ago for details. That back 7 is pathetic.

And everyone was picking the Pats to crush Buffalo.........:coffee:

Any given Sunday.

I'm talking about the members here.

I can't speak for everyone here yet we did see Buffalo dismantle the Cardinals. I knew Buffalo would be a tough game even with JG. Most of the jibberish from here was fun-poking at Rex anyway.

I hope your right.

I'm confident that I will be. Pretty much always turns out that way.

Did you see what Carson Wentz did to them? What do you think Brady ...or hell, Jimmy G...would do to them?

Back