Pats HOF

I am happy for Tedy. He belongs in there, side by side with Troy Brown. Thise two were the heart and soul of the Superbowl run. However I agree with many of the previous posts about Fairbanks. I am not really old enough to remember his impact, but just the names of the players he brought in is enough for me to give him my vote. I hope that Mr Kraft figures this out as I am sure that most of the fans voting for this honor are younger than I am and do not have the sense of history that is needed to really vote for a team's hall of fame.

Yeah. Maybe Tedy isn't St. Tedy. But he sure as hell belongs in the Hall. Welcome and congrats.

Cheers, BostonTim

Happy for Tedy but he surely wasn't the best LB the Pats have ever had. Steve Nelson was and still is my favorite Pats LB

Happy for Tedy but he surely wasn't the best LB the Pats have ever had. Steve Nelson was and still is my favorite Pats LB

Truth, but Tippett was better than both of them, though. My vote was for Fairbanks.

Agree with Tippet and Fairbanks. No one was tougher than Tippet.

That's why Tippet is a NFL HOF LB. Something Tedy will never be. Tedy should be more then happy . With being in the college & Pats HOF

Contrats to Tedy. He is my all-time favorite Patriot with Troy Brown 2nd. I agree with trying to get some of the older guys in. Maybe they can do 2 a year until they have 10 veterans in and drop it back to 1/year after that.

Back