Pats sign WR Nate Washington

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Pats signed WR Nate Washington.

I fear for the demise of Danny Amendola. Nate plays a lot of slot.

Exactly 50% catches to Targets last year 47/94.

Looks, seems Old. (apart from calender age).

Cheers

Guy has put up some pretty good numbers with some pretty shoddy QBs throwing him the ball.

Exactly 50% catches to Targets last year 47/94.

Looks, seems Old. (apart from calender age).

Cheers

Well at 32 he should be a wily old veteran but he's nowhere near as talented as DAmendola so I can't imagine he's DA's replacement. He's a cheap camp body until BB finds someone better from my perspective. He comes with 2 SB rings from his time with the Steelers but that was a long time ago.

Camp fodder but his production wasn't awful last year so maybe he's got an outside chance of sticking.

He's big enough . Can he make tough catches on the outside or in tight coverage . He can fill lefell role in the offense

He's big enough . Can he make tough catches on the outside or in tight coverage . He can fill lefell role in the offense

Oh, good. I was wondering who was gonna fill that Drop Everything That Touches Your Hands Receiver Role. That was the last missing piece of the puzzle. :coffee:

Oh, good. I was wondering who was gonna fill that Drop Everything That Touches Your Hands Receiver Role. That was the last missing piece of the puzzle. :coffee:
That was his role in the 2nd year. His first year he was a key part of the offense with tough catches.

Hogan can fill LaDrop's role better on the outside. Washington is more of a slot guy for depth in case of injury & a camp body.

He played for B.O.B. last year, so he should be somewhat familiar with our offense.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UJLg8ZHGVLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He played for B.O.B. last year, so he should be somewhat familiar with our offense.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UJLg8ZHGVLk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

If he's familiar that could help. Washington has learned good technique with his route running and pass catching skills. I'm concerned about his lack of speed. Time will tell.

I am fine with the signing. Having vets around is never a bad thing and if he can still play and contribute then he will help our off-season program and into camp.

Can he rush the passer?

...you knew that was coming...right?

Back