Pats Tender Mankins and others

Extremely reliable kicker in the elements, proven, and can frequently kick the ball off through the end zone. That is like money in the bank. Hmmm.....Thats a tough one. not.
I agree. Who cares where they could draft a guy...how often are college kickers drafted vs how many of those are great in the pros? Getting a proven young kicker might be worth that to a team. You might get 10+ more years out of a great kicker who is Ghost's age. It ain't like getting a 28 YO RB.

I'm not saying the Pats don't know what they are doing but this does concern me. anderson's stats about losing RFAs are reassuring though.

I agree. Who cares where they could draft a guy...how often are college kickers drafted vs how many of those are great in the pros? Getting a proven young kicker might be worth that to a team. You might get 10+ more years out of a great kicker who is Ghost's age. It ain't like getting a 28 YO RB.

I'm not saying the Pats don't know what they are doing but this does concern me. anderson's stats about losing RFAs are reassuring though.

But but but.. YOU COULD JUST DRAFT NATE KAEDING MORE CHEAPLY!!!!!!!!!!11111

Well...there is definitely no shortage of choking kickers! Kaeding would be in a competitive market!

Back