Pats vs Dolphins, Week 14, 2018

JFC, not them again? Are they like assigned to cover the Pats or something? :banghead:

Luckily they are not showing the game up here next Sunday so I get to watch it at the local alehouse (9am) where the volume is nil.

There's this button on my remote and thus the volume will also be nil in my livingroom and the drinks are cheaper,

Cheers

DtvzCtbWwAEnGmu.jpg

I think we should destroy all dolphins. The fuckers will leave us when the earth gets destroyed by the Vogons with only the message "So Long And Thanks For All The Fish".

just a game that I feel the pats should win....but every year the pats play there its a tight game where he fins play above their heads ...so ya im a little worried.

How in the World has Brady lost 4 out of 5 in miami??? Seriously.

He's no Pat Mahog.
Pat McGroin's cousin?

looking up Sqish the fish I found this!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4YHmTIEqmSA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you folks better watch it...Miami has beaten you 4 of 5 games at home.

Don't slip up! One game is likely to decide the #1 seed.

Kinda funny that you and hog started out bragging that the SB goes through KC in Arrowhead and now yer warning us not to mess up the number 1 seed in Foxboro.

Kinda funny that you and hog started out bragging that the SB goes through KC in Arrowhead and now yer warning us not to mess up the number 1 seed in Foxboro.

As of now, it does. Your chances hang upon the edge of a knife.

You're chasing us, we're not chasing you, get it straight.

Don't slip up!

You know what the real funny thing is?

Of those 4 losses in Miami in the last 5 years 2 of them came in SB winning years.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

:coffee:

Is there something in the water out there that makes you fucktards so weak when it comes to trolling?

And it's nice to know that hats and teashirts will be waiting in the wings

Cheers

Pats are slowly moving up the list for scoring defense, tied for 8th with the Seahawks, KC is 26th. Good luck winning a playoff game with that defense. lol

Back