Pats vs Dolphins, Week 14, 2018

Bad News:

Xavien Howard is out Sunday vs. Patriots. Dolphins down their best defender, NFL's interception leader and a Patriots menace (he had two INTs off Tom Brady last season on MNF). Jake Brendel is out for Dolphins, too. Adam Gase hopes Travis Swanson can play and start.

Bad News:

Xavien Howard is out Sunday vs. Patriots. Dolphins down their best defender, NFL's interception leader and a Patriots menace (he had two INTs off Tom Brady last season on MNF). Jake Brendel is out for Dolphins, too. Adam Gase hopes Travis Swanson can play and start.

It is bad news. I always want the Pats to beat teams at full strength so there are no arguments but there always are no matter what.

That said. Miami is the worst 6 win team I can remember. Pats got this.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Bad News:

You seem to have an obsession with the Patriots, you might want to look into that.

You seem to have an obsession with the Patriots, you might want to look into that.

Funny to watch him get all bunged up over a game the Pats generally lose and most of us usually put in the L column when the schedule is released. Apparently, the Pats don't have divisional rivals like other teams do. :shrug_n:

Bad News:

In the September Dolphins game the Patriots were without Julian Edelman, Rex Burkhead, and newly acquired Josh Gordon had only 2 targets. With Howard & Brendel out the Patriots will have a huge advantage on offense whether running or passing the ball.

you folks better watch it...Miami has beaten you 4 of 5 games at home.

Don't slip up! One game is likely to decide the #1 seed.
This from a guy whose team won like one playoff game out of the last ten they played. The last time you won a meaningful playoff game was 1969.

You're not our main opponent anyway. Ravens, Bolts, and Steelers all better playoff teams than the KC Chokers. One and done.

For clarity: Brendel the starting C is already out and his backup, Swanson is questionable with an ankle sprain.

Pats from Florida who should know how to play in that heat & humidity and pass on some tips to teammates

Dt2v8B3VYAErJwo.jpg

Someone's a-sceeered. :coffee:

Though they come out here with a lot of bullshit and bravado, deep down in their little troll souls they know the real deal. I'll just be glad when the Queefs do the inevitable and they leave.

You know, it's funny- we have fans of other teams that come in with troll guns a'blazin' who eventually mellow out and become decent members of this forum (yackity and AOT come immediately to mind...and of course Jaric is an elder statesman around here- that's different though because Clots fans, like JETE fans- have a sense of fatalism)...but these asshats have shown absolutely zero sign of even the remotest desire to be in any way conciliatory. The only other fan bases I've seen act this way are Ratbird and Cowboy fans...who do it for entirely opposite reasons.

I've been here for years (I had another account during the Pioli era that got banned). I've always known the Pats were a better team and I knew my place.

The rules have changed. Get used to it.

Fuck off Clay. You're on ignore with your troll butt buddy Hogfucker. Can't see your stupid shit unless I choose to.

I've been here for years (I had another account during the Pioli era that got banned). I've always known the Pats were a better team and I knew my place.

43-40

:coffee:

MIAMI – The Miami Dolphins today announced they have promoted cornerback Jalen Davis to the active roster and waived cornerback Dee Delaney.

Jalen Davis #36 CB

• Height: 5-10
  • Weight: 185 lbs
  • College: Utah State

Davis originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with Miami on May 10, 2018 and has spent the entire season on Miami’s practice squad.

The rules haven't changed. The rules will change if Mahomes wins three of the next four superbowls. Then you'd be justified in calling him Brady's equal. He probably never will be better than Brady, but at least you wouldn't sound like a three-year-old, telling the grownups what you will be when you grow up.

The champ is defeated when someone defeats the champ soundly and irrevocably. So far Mahomes has done nothing. NOTHING. He won a few games like a lot of other QBs. The year after Brady was drafted he took a crap team and won the superbowl. This is Mahomes second year. He has a better TE, far far better WRs, and better RBs than Brady had in 2001. If Mahomes wins the superbowl this year, he will have the "potential" to be great. That's it. He will have had one good year, just like RGIII and any of a number of other QBs who had one good year.

If he doesn't win the superbowl this year, he isn't even a one-year wonder.

Go away and come back when Mahomes has done something.

Though they come out here with a lot of bullshit and bravado, deep down in their little troll souls they know the real deal. I'll just be glad when the Queefs do the inevitable and they leave.

You know, it's funny- we have fans of other teams that come in with troll guns a'blazin' who eventually mellow out and become decent members of this forum (yackity and AOT come immediately to mind...and of course Jaric is an elder statesman around here- that's different though because Clots fans, like JETE fans- have a sense of fatalism)...but these asshats have shown absolutely zero sign of even the remotest desire to be in any way conciliatory. The only other fan bases I've seen act this way are Ratbird and Cowboy fans...who do it for entirely opposite reasons.
KC fans remind me more of Raider fans back in 2002. Different tired refrain, but same old this-is-how-it-is-because-I-want-it-to-be diarrhea of the keyboard.

The rules haven't changed. The rules will change if Mahomes wins three of the next four superbowls. Then you'd be justified in calling him Brady's equal. He probably never will be better than Brady, but at least you wouldn't sound like a three-year-old, telling the grownups what you will be when you grow up.

The champ is defeated when someone defeats the champ soundly and irrevocably. So far Mahomes has done nothing. NOTHING. He won a few games like a lot of other QBs. The year after Brady was drafted he took a crap team and won the superbowl. This is Mahomes second year. He has a better TE, far far better WRs, and better RBs than Brady had in 2001. If Mahomes wins the superbowl this year, he will have the "potential" to be great. That's it. He will have had one good year, just like RGIII and any of a number of other QBs who had one good year.

If he doesn't win the superbowl this year, he isn't even a one-year wonder.

Go away and come back when Mahomes has done something.

Uhhhhmmm....

He’d be barely halfway there. Not equal.

Ummm, KC lost to the Patriots, right? Is this some bizzaro shit where when your team loses and you still run your mouth?

Back