Pats vs. Eagles: Official Game Thread

I am proud of the fight from this TEAM. Not just Brady. As today has made obvious, Brady is the best or damn close to it ever, but even he can't win it alone. He needs to do his job too
The one thing Brady deserves credit for is he can flip a switch to become TFB in an Instant even after a horrid period in a game.

This loss is putrid given the opponent and how woefully unprepared and unengaged everyone was, but fight is still fight and this won't be the last challenging moment this season.

Pretty frustrating last few weeks really. Injuries or not, BB needs to get this sorted ASAP or losing bye is a legit possibility

I feel better about this after that comeback attempt. Brady was incredible there.

He cannot keep getting hit like this though.

At least they didn't roll over and just die. Next week is a must win.

Punt blocked and returned for TD. Punt returned for TD.

ST coach needs to do some thinking.

They end the game with 3 straight drops .... Pathetic

This team will be fine once hightower and gronk get back. Like everyone else said, great fight in this team.

Played as terribly as they could, but didn't turtle at the end.

LaFell and the OL are exposed without Gronk and Edelman.

Special teams were.. special. Not as bad as 2010 Miami, but the worst we've seen in a while.

Pretty frustrating last few weeks really. Injuries or not, BB needs to get this sorted ASAP or losing bye is a legit possibility

They've already lost it, have they not?

I know Denver is the #1 seed given the head-to-head. Not sure what the tiebreaker with Cincinnati would be, and if they (New England) have the edge in that regard.

I feel better about this after that comeback attempt. Brady was incredible there.

He cannot keep getting hit like this though.
To be fair. If he'd just been average instead of all world suck in the middle of the game, he wouldn't have had to try the impossible 3 TD comeback. But yes, happy to see him and the boys fight.

Road just got tougher though.

I expect an even more pissed off TB lol

No Hightower no Gronk no Edelman and played a horrible game on top of that and still fight till the end. We will be fine once we get our guys back. Our offensive line though is starting to scare me.

Back