Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

This D making another mediocre QB look Canton ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trent Brown is questionable to come back with the illness that kept him out of practice. Need halftime for an IV i'd guess

Well, maybe this is a former assistant/player beating BB like Josh and Patricia did. :shrug_n:

Fouts is horrible at is job, but he is right on that one. How in the world did Roberts not go for the tackle there? Nobody blocked him, he just ran inside the ball carrier and into no space? That is as bad a play as I can remember seeing by an individual

This D sucks but they’ve gotten no help from ST and O.

This team could be in real trouble. TFB isn’t walking through that door these days... gotta win other ways.

Score here would be nice, need some double points on this

This D sucks but they’ve gotten no help from ST and O.

This team could be in real trouble. TFB isn’t walking through that door these days... gotta win other ways.

He's peeked his head through the door a few times this year, but it hasn't been as often as I'd like. Stretch run is coming up, gonna have to sort shit out.

If this is a catch I'd be suprised

Jesus Brady. Holds the ball forever and nothing.

Where is White today?

Brady looks awful.

Two of the worst two quarters of football I've seen this year, and that's saying something with this team. :shoot:

That was just a bad, bad first half against a bad team. Offense and Special Teams are not doing the Defense and favors at all.

Ya this offense looks dead for whatever reason.

And obviously it’s not all on Brady but he frankly looks like garbage today. Holding the ball forever, off target throws, etc.

He’s defied the odds before but honesty he’s struggled quite a bit lately, even with spurts of vintage Tom. Starting to worry a bit about him.

Getting behind like this also took away ability to rely on run game.

Someone other than Edelman has to step up.

Back