Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

I don't think Tennessee is as bad as everyone here seems to think, but I always end up giving the other guys more credit than I usually see in other places. They are all Pro's out there, every team in the league can put together a good game. Pats have a half to try to figure out what the heck is going on, or the #1 seed is probably falling by the wayside, with #2 looking to be pretty tough to snag as well.

Overall game planning looks off too. Seemed completely unprepared for everything TEN is doing.

On O where are the quick throws and routes to put guys like White in space? Entire 2nd half was just Tom holding the ball looking downfield and then scrambling into a sack or bad throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall game planning looks off too. Seemed completely unprepared for everything TEN is doing.

On O where are the quick throws and routes to put guys like White in space? Entire 2nd half was just Tom holding the ball looking downfield and then scrambling into a sack or bad throw.

Need to put "scrambling" in quotes though!! :dith:

I don't think Tennessee is as bad as everyone here seems to think, but I always end up giving the other guys more credit than I usually see in other places. They are all Pro's out there, every team in the league can put together a good game. Pats have a half to try to figure out what the heck is going on, or the #1 seed is probably falling by the wayside, with #2 looking to be pretty tough to snag as well.

The Tits are a pretty good team actually...

Just saw Brees’ score line... damn. Maybe Tom needs some of Drew’s special water.

How do you stop pressure ? Quick routes and throws. But nah

Lol. McD and BB literally didn’t change anything. Brady looks old and done.

Bad feeling.

Wow Brown was beaten badly there

Argh Oline...I know we have injuries, but, maybe we need to shorten up some passes, do some quick hitters. These 7 step drops are not going to work.

Maybe says something about how predictable he is? I mean it’s not like Mike has even been with the team recently.

It seems that former associates get so pumped playing the Master that the energy transfers to the team.

Could be predictability, though. Hard to tell since this team is so terrible this year.

I'd like to see the offense come out in the hurry up no huddle with short passes. But I always want that, so who knows

Yep, definitely a former Belichick disciple game. :rolleyes:

I was just wondering about this. I seem to remember McD beating the Pats once while he was coaching the Doncos, and of course we have Patricia and the Lions winning this year.

On the other hand, we can't say BO'B has had much success against the Pats.

Back