Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

This team is garbage and the MVP QB is a big part of it.

Spoiled fans. I do love em.

Anyway, good time for a bye, get some people healthy, and we can get back on track. Gronk needs to come back healthy his blocking and pass catching is missed. Did a lot wrong today, gameplan, passing, running, blocking, you name it. Lots to talk about over the break.

This team is garbage and the MVP QB is a big part of it.

I haven’t looked but statiscally this feels like his worst season since 2009? Eyeball test says about the same.

Hopefully he can right himself during the bye. Lots of other blame to go around too but his best has been overshadowed by poor play more often this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, in 2018, the New England Patriots took two weeks off for their Bye.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SJUhlRoBL8M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Spoiled fans. I do love em.

Anyway, good time for a bye, get some people healthy, and we can get back on track. Gronk needs to come back healthy his blocking and pass catching is missed. Did a lot wrong today, gameplan, passing, running, blocking, you name it. Lots to talk about over the break.

Middy, you are fortunate I don't have the ability to block you again from my phone. Tomorrow, though, good riddance, again. Get fvcked.

I’m confused about why White wasn’t in the game plan today and instead we wanted to force the ball downfield to Gordon and Jules? Does TEN have an outstanding cover LB or something ?

Middy, you are fortunate I don't have the ability to block you again from my phone. Tomorrow, though, good riddance, again. Get fvcked.

Sorry but you are unreal. lol. Team wins 6 straight, lose, and its team is done, everyone sucks, we are going nowhere. lol

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Not sure what this means.

Are you hoping he gets hurt? Or retires?

He thinks Gronk will get hurt again I guess.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I’m confused about why White wasn’t in the game plan today and instead we wanted to force the ball downfield to Gordon and Jules? Does TEN have an outstanding cover LB or something ?

Yeah dont know, guess they saw something on film and never adjusted.

Normally this kind of stinker comes late in the season, maybe they're getting it out their system early this year :shrug:

Sorry but you are unreal. lol. Team wins 6 straight, lose, and its team is done, everyone sucks, we are going nowhere. lol

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Get fvcked.

You understand that people can criticize today’s performance without also meaning that the season is over, right?

Normally this kind of stinker comes late in the season, maybe they're getting it out their system early this year :shrug:

Weird timing of the bye week?:shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

You understand that people can criticize today’s performance without also meaning that the season is over, right?

No he is saying the season is over. lol. Hell he already placed Gronk on IR. I mean this team is garbage, is a bit much.

Weird timing of the bye week?:shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

No he is saying the season is over. lol. Hell he already placed Gronk on IR. I mean this team is garbage, is a bit much.

Well it was garbage today at least lol

We've lost to the Jaguars, Lions and Titans. And that's a big problem. Beating the Chiefs doesn't mean a thing if we can't put away garbage teams.

Well it was garbage today at least lol

today!...Yes they were. Yes its ok to say they were garbage today. I just usually wait before I put guys on IR and say the team is garbage. I know they wont give up, so Im not going to. Hell even if they dont win the superbowl...gasp...

Back