Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

You think Gronk will be available for the playoffs? I don't. :shrug_n:

That's not really the part I was wondering about. That would be the fact that you'd prefer him out sooner than later. That part I found odd

Beating the Steelers just became significantly more important.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think Gronk will be available for the playoffs? I don't. :shrug_n:

Few rumours floating around that this could be his last season, though those rumours have been floating around for the past few seasons tbf.

His inability to stay healthy this year is incredibly frustrating, especially since Gordon has emerged as a viable target, having a playmaker like Gronk alongside Gordon would be incredibly valuable.

That's not really the part I was wondering about. That would be the fact that you'd prefer him out sooner than later. That part I found odd

I assume he meant that if he won’t be around for the games that matter it’s probably better to adapt the offense sooner than later. Just a guess.

We've lost to the Jaguars, Lions and Titans. And that's a big problem. Beating the Chiefs doesn't mean a thing if we can't put away garbage teams.

This has all the hallmarks of a team that is looking past other teams on their schedule.

I never thought I would ever say that about a BB-coached team.

Not looking good for the #1 seed unless a LOT improves.

Well KC has to lose, but that was the case before this game.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

This has all the hallmarks of a team that is looking past other teams on their schedule.

I never thought I would ever say that about a BB-coached team.

The only thing I didnt like from coaching, was, it seemed like they game planned for a different team. 7 to 10 step drops on a nasty pass rush. White was not used hardly at all, and on defense, the pass defense was just getting killed.

Well KC has to lose, but that was the case before this game.

True. But now they have to lose twice. Not sure I see that happening.

Think we are now battling Pittsburgh for the 2 at best.

True. But now they have to lose twice. Not sure I see that happening.

Think we are now battling Pittsburgh for the 2 at best.

Then thats what they have to do, but yeah I get what you mean. As I said, good time for a bye.

WoW!!!! That was awful. I anticipated a blowout or at least a lopsided victory, but I didn'y believe the Titans would be the team that got it. Well, a loss and a bye week, lets see what hapens after that.

I haven’t looked but statiscally this feels like his worst season since 2009? Eyeball test says about the same.

Hopefully he can right himself during the bye. Lots of other blame to go around too but his best has been overshadowed by poor play more often this year.

BB needs to scout qb''s that are legit for the future...

Yikes! That sure was a stinker. I wouldn't want to be in the room for the post-mortem. BB will have some hideous play for pretty much everyone on the team to see being "analyzed" at the front of the room with the Pointer of Death. There is plenty of blame to go around. They'll come out of there like a huddle of whipped pups.

I agree that this is the IDEAL time for a break in the action so the guys can take a collective breath, regroup and get ready for the second half of the season. I'm expecting them to come back refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to kick some serious football butt.

:patriotlogo::patriotlogo::patriotlogo::patriotlogo:

Back