Peppers to only accept trade from 4 teams.

Wait... isn't Peppers a DE anyway? The Pats don't particularly need another DE... unless they plan on running more 4-3 (which, every year, I always say they should do, due to the plethora of lineman and lack of LBs on the team).

Warren, Seymour, Wilfork, and Peppers, backed by Vrabel, Mayo/Bruschi, and Adalius? That would work.

He wants to play OLB

Too bad the Panthers aren't in the market for a QB. We could send Cassel to the Panthers for Peppers. Not straight up of course. The Panthers would need to give us at least one 1st. round pick too. ;) Seriously though, could you imagine AD and Peppers at OLB with Vrabel and May in the middle? :rockon:

Denver, Miami, Pitt, NY Jets, Cleveland, Texans, SD, and Oakland also run variations of the 3-4 as either their base or a change-up. Lots of teams to chose from.

Steelers have no need for him. Jets don't have the money. Who would voluntarily go to Cleveland or Oakland? Denver is just starting to rebuild. The Texans are pretty non-descript, which leaves SD, Balt, NE and Miami on the board.

Balt would most likely just re-sign Suggs if they could afford Peppers in the first place. SD is all set at OLB if Merriman returns healthy. They are starting to reach their cap limits as well. To many questions there. Miami is an attractive place to play now that the organization has righted itself. Its a party city if you're into that. I don't know if Peppers is that kind of guy or not. NE is always an attractive landing spot for FA's because of the organization and guaranteed success. (This is all just idle speculation of course, Peppers can say he wants to be traded anywhere, the Cap and the existing roster aren't his concern).

Balt already franchised Suggs.

The only logical teams that come to mind are us, the Jets, the Dolphins, and the Broncos. I doubt the Chargers have the cap room since they just franchised Sproles.

running back franchise tags are like half the price then quarterback tags... so what makes you think that we have the cap room?

I'm sure when he named the teams he'd go to he wasn't considering cap space or if they even need him so it could be anyone. I'm guessing he's wanting to stay in the warm weather or a dome though.

He mentioned Dallas like 4 different times now. I'm pretty sure that he'll go there unless they for some reason don't want him.

Why does everyone want to play for Dallas? Is it because they like the circus or something?

he wants a trade, so now people have to give the 2 first rounders for him if they want a trade.

he wants a trade, so now people have to give the 2 first rounders for him if they want a trade.

Actually they do not "have" to give two first rounders if carolina works out a deal of lesser compensation.

...while he is good, I think that he isn't exactly a BB type of player.

I don't see him here.

Now comes the Coery Dillon and Randy Moss replies...:rolleyes:

With Peppers, you're paying partially for the name.

Not a BB move. Moss and Dillon were somewhat damaged goods in the eyes of the NFL and came cheap.

Since when has BB signed a premier, shiny free agent?

Back