Petition Denied

A little hot for a tinfoil hat.......right??

Do some homework.

Have yourself a little peak.

Though it can be a bit disheartening I guess to know we have a stooge in place running the show with ties to your org who's administered punishments twice now in an attempt to weaken the Pats stranglehold and all you've managed is ... well.. Butt fumble I guess.

Do some homework.

Have yourself a little peak.

Though it can be a bit disheartening I guess to know we have a stooge in place running the show with ties to your org who's administered punishments twice now in an attempt to weaken the Pats stranglehold and all you've managed is ... well.. Butt fumble I guess.

This has been the funniest thing I have read this morning. With all of your conspiracy theories, don't you think that the conspiracy system must be Flawed? If the conspiracy is because Goodell has ties to the Jets, well that really hasn't benefited the Jets at all.

Maybe that is all a smokescreen because ultimately it's a conspiracy as to why the Patriots have been so good for so long. Yes, I think that's going to be my new therory.

The conspiracy theory that benefits the Jets is actually just a smokescreen to benefit the Patriots which is why the Patriots have been so good for so long.

Now I see it.

And you couldn't be further from wrong.

The Pats and their fans RELISHED every game against Manning.

You're not really in tune with the board if you think differently.
You're once again responding to something that wasn't said (shocker). You posted that our "pathetic" fan base were praying to not play Brady (which was nowhere in the post you responded to). I asked if us getting some amusement from this was any different than Pats fans getting enjoyment out of anything negative happening to Manning (which of course, you didn't respond to). My post said nothing at all about the Pats playing Manning.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

This has been the funniest thing I have read this morning. With all of your conspiracy theories, don't you think that the conspiracy system must be Flawed? If the conspiracy is because Goodell has ties to the Jets, well that really hasn't benefited the Jets at all.

Maybe that is all a smokescreen because ultimately it's a conspiracy as to why the Patriots have been so good for so long. Yes, I think that's going to be my new therory.

The conspiracy theory that benefits the Jets is actually just a smokescreen to benefit the Patriots which is why the Patriots have been so good for so long.

What do you expect when you put real stupid people in place to enact it? They are Jests after all.

Lol

You're once again responding to something that wasn't said (shocker). You posted that our "pathetic" fan base were praying to not play Brady (which was nowhere in the post you responded to). I asked if us getting some amusement from this was any different than Pats fans getting enjoyment out of anything negative happening to Manning (which of course, you didn't respond to). My post said nothing at all about the Pats playing Manning.

It's really not that difficult to understand.

The point I made was no, we didn't want anything happening to Manning. Or Roethlisberger. Or Wilson. Or any other competent QB or real organization.

When you truly are good you WANT to play the best. That is how you measure your team.

What do you expect when you put real stupid people in place to enact it? They are Jests after all.

Lol

You really need to get better material. So now the league office is synonymous with tge jets front office??? Ok....got it. Cue.....the Roger Goodell used to walk the dog up some guy who cut the grass of Woody Johnson Back in 1975....so its,a conspiracy

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

The point I made was no, we didn't want anything happening to Manning. Or Roethlisberger. Or Wilson. Or any other competent QB or real organization.

When you truly are good you WANT to play the best. That is how you measure your team.

So show us where my brother and I said we wanted something to happen to Tom Brady. You don't have to look, I will answer it for you. We didn't say we wanted something to happen to Tom Brady what we said was we still find it humorous that what is happening is happening to Tom Brady and the Patriots

You really need to get better material. So now the league office is synonymous with tge jets front office??? Ok....got it. Cue.....the Roger Goodell used to walk the dog up some guy who cut the grass of Woody Johnson Back in 1975....so its,a conspiracy

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

So show us where my brother and I said we wanted something to happen to Tom Brady. You don't have to look, I will answer it for you. We didn't say we wanted something to happen to Tom Brady what we said was we still find it humorous that what is happening is happening to Tom Brady and the Patriots

And with that I took the implied suspension. To which I responded about legit teams wanting to play others at full strength.

If that was not your intent, poking fun at the fact the piece of shit in the commissioners office suspended TB and now they'll be weaker then I was wrong.

I get it that people (like me) are upset and disgusted, that so many people couldn't care less that:
  • Incorrect data was quickly leaked to the media, and never corrected until months later, which doomed Brady in the eyes of public opinion.
  • The laws of physics provide excellent evidence that absolutely nothing was done to the footballs, and the drop in pressure occurred as expected, per the ideal gas law.
  • The so called independent investigation was a farce.

However, the Jets Brothers aren't the ones who cooked up and executed the frame job on Brady. They are members here.

Patriots Planet has had a long history of welcoming friendly <strike>trolls</strike> fans from other teams, and that won't be changing under my watch.

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now.

I get it that people (like me) are upset and disgusted, that so many people couldn't care less that:
  • Incorrect data was quickly leaked to the media, and never corrected until months later, which doomed Brady in the eyes of public opinion.
  • The laws of physics provide excellent evidence that absolutely nothing was done to the footballs, and the drop in pressure occurred as expected, per the ideal gas law.

However, the Jets Brothers aren't the ones who cooked up and executed the frame job on Brady. They are members here.

Patriots Planet has had a long history of welcoming friendly <strike>trolls</strike> fans from other teams, and that won't be changing under my watch.

Thanks DC.

It pisses me off when the forum start taking out their anger on fans of other teams, blaming them for the obvious frame job. I mean, I spent A LOT of time and hard work framing Brady and you assholes just give out the credit to anyone who isn't a Pats fan. Stealing my thunder

KNOCK IT OFF.

:D

Sure but in fairness, not a great time for rival fans to rub our noses in it either and express their joy. Sort of feels like this right now :thwak:

Sure but in fairness, not a great time for rival fans to rub our noses in it either and express their joy. Sort of feels like this right now :thwak:

We're just happy that justice has been served...

:poke:

Thanks DC.

It pisses me off when the forum start taking out their anger on fans of other teams, blaming them for the obvious frame job. I mean, I spent A LOT of time and hard work framing Brady and you assholes just give out the credit to anyone who isn't a Pats fan. Stealing my thunder

KNOCK IT OFF.

:D

Hey! It might've been your plan Jaric but it was me and my bro who actually deflated those balls. :coffee:

We're just happy that justice has been served...

:poke:

You just wait for the MONSTER karma thread that will be started when Andrew forgets the plays he has called and leads the league again picks ... :)

You just wait for the MONSTER karma thread that will be started when Andrew forgets the plays he has called and leads the league again picks ... :)

All joking aside, it was probably for the best that Andrew was forgetting Pep Hamilton's play calls. Fingers crossed Chud will be better.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Hey! It might've been your plan Jaric but it was me and my bro who actually deflated those balls. :coffee:

Been meaning to ask, how's your "weight loss" going.

All joking aside, it was probably for the best that Andrew was forgetting Pep Hamilton's play calls. Fingers crossed Chud will be better.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Been meaning to ask, how's your "weight loss" going.
Still deflating buddy, thanks for asking.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

You do have quite the reputation for deflating balls
That's supposed to be a family secret.

Despite the fact Michael Hurley has about 53 documented lies and counting as of a couple months ago.

But believe what you choose sheeple.

Back