Petition Denied

Which just emphasizes how pathetic a fan base the Jests have.

You know you have no chance against the full squad, so you hope and pray to play a suspended/injury group in hopes of a win that really isn't a measuring stick at all.

More respect for the Steelers. And least they've come right out and said when they play the Pats they want to play the full squad.

Jests.

:Fart:

JETS: Just Enforce The Suspension?

Also, fvck the JEST.

I see my minions have done thier task effectively. I might actually have to reward them for once.

I'd wait.

TB has started some seasons slow.

So if Garop or Fitz or whomever start the season hells blazers you may have a) helped a stronger more explosive start and b) kept wear and tear off the 39 yr old GOAT for a stronger finish.

Win.

Win.

I'd wait.

TB has started some seasons slow.

So if Garop or Fitz or whomever start the season hells blazers you may have a) helped a stronger more explosive start and b) kept wear and tear off the 39 yr old GOAT for a stronger finish.

Win.

Win.

This assumes I don't have anything else planned for you.

:eek:

Sure but in fairness, not a great time for rival fans to rub our noses in it either and express their joy. Sort of feels like this right now :thwak:

To be a rival, the Colts would have to be relevant.

:stirpot:

:)

jetstream1066 said, "And we,have broadway joe in the h.o.f. :coffee:"

Ohhhh the memories your grand-daddy must have...

All joking aside, it was probably for the best that Andrew was forgetting Pep Hamilton's play calls. Fingers crossed Chud will be better.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Been meaning to ask, how's your "weight loss" going.

4o year old Matty had no issue with Pep's play calls ... :high:

Humor: a facade for ones ignorance and reluctance of fact

Other than you disagreeing but either he or I have said, where is the ignorance that you speak of? Of course, you could just look at your own posts and that would steer you in the right direction

How could you tell when he spent most of his play time being scraped off the field turf?

Yes, amazing. His 40 year old body held up better than Andy's did.

Yes, amazing. His 40 year old body held up better than Andy's did.

"Held up" must mean something different to you than it does to me. :D

No seriously, Matt got the shit beat out of him. I'm not sporting a touchdown Jesus avatar for nothing (who also got the shit beat out of him).

Humor: a facade for ones ignorance and reluctance of fact
Doesn't talking in circles, to yourself get tiring? You'll need to show me what facts I've missed. You know, considering I've never claimed Brady did anything wrong. But please don't let that fact get in the way of whatever it is you're trying to prove.

"Held up" must mean something different to you than it does to me. :D

No seriously, Matt got the shit beat out of him. I'm not sporting a touchdown Jesus avatar for nothing (who also got the shit beat out of him).

Still even with the pounding, 6-3 while Andy went 2-5.

Still even with the pounding, 6-3 while Andy went 2-5.
Yeah shit got real last season.

It's still disingenuous to argue Hasselbeck is a better option than Luck. (Not sure if you're even trying to do that)

Yeah shit got real last season.

It's still disingenuous to argue Hasselbeck is a better option than Luck. (Not sure if you're even trying to do that)

Of course not. Just messing with you. But with Matty, you saw how the offense was supposed to run and Andy's flaws in terms of getting rid of the ball and making good decisions. We will see if CHUD helps him to.

Back