Petition Denied

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
It's being reported that the 2nd Cir. denied Brady's request for an en banc hearing.

It took them all this time to issue a one sentence statement.

:confused:

It took them all this time to issue a one sentence statement.

:confused:

They didn't even ask for a response from the NFL before making the decision. I don't even understand this. I would assume that's because it was overwhelmingly in favor of denying.

I am so furious. This case absolutely had judicial merit and wide-reaching ramifications.

From what I just read, the NFLPA has 90 days to file a request with the SCOTUS. The NFL would have up to 90 days to respond. However, Ginsburg does not have to issue a stay. That will apparently be up to her discretion.

Just read that since there was no explanation in the denial, the court was overwhelmingly in favor of it. Possibly no dissenters...other than Katzmann, I would assume.

This just needs to end. Brady needs to drop the appeal and just take the four games and move on. This is laughable how ridiculous this has been. I think seeing what Jimmy G can do vs. live bullets will help a lot to help the Pats decide what they are going to do with him next year.

See you at week 5, TB. #TeamJimmy

This just needs to end. Brady needs to drop the appeal and just take the four games and move on. This is laughable how ridiculous this has been. I think seeing what Jimmy G can do vs. live bullets will help a lot to help the Pats decide what they are going to do with him next year.

To do that would tarnish his legacy. I don't think he does it but I kind of agree with you.

I just want this done.

Couldn't disagree more.

What real effect has this had?

Other than the fact you're too tired of it?

Hasn't impacted anything. Who cares what's taking place in other circles?

A friggin 7th grade science class proved nothing happened. Highest credentialed university faculty have shit all over the league to no rebuttal.

But he's just supposed to accept the finding orchestrated by the biggest dickhead in pro sports?

Fvck that.

Fight it all the way.

From what I just read, the NFLPA has 90 days to file a request with the SCOTUS. The NFL would have up to 90 days to respond. However, Ginsburg does not have to issue a stay. That will apparently be up to her discretion.

Ginsburg knows Brady is a Trump supporter. He's screwed.

I wish I could say I was upset but I am so DONE with this whole thing.

Brady will appeal SC. That is why he hired Olsen. Hopefully he gets the stay so he can play all of 2016.

STILL PISSED ABOUT THIS I SEE!!!

brady_stateunion.jpg

truth is, IF I am innocent of anything, I fight until I cost the NFL as much pain and misery as I can and pray the truth comes out.

IF I was wrong, I walk into the office of Bob Kraft January 19, 2015 and tell him I was did it.

But that is me and what I have done in life.

Back