Petition Denied

Of course not. Just messing with you. But with Matty, you saw how the offense was supposed to run and Andy's flaws in terms of getting rid of the ball and making good decisions. We will see if CHUD helps him to.

I assumed lol.

I hesitate to compare the two offenses (Luck v Matt) because I think they changed the offense around for Matt a little bit. Luck does need to learn when to give up on a play (smartly) but I suspect they changed game plans up because they knew if they couldn't protect Luck, there wasn't a chance in hell they could protect Matt (which eventually played out).

Who knows, could be wrong.

Doesn't talking in circles, to yourself get tiring? You'll need to show me what facts I've missed. You know, considering I've never claimed Brady did anything wrong. But please don't let that fact get in the way of whatever it is you're trying to prove.

Oh.

I admittedly have a harder time deciphering the vibe of the swamp vs other fans like jaric of the corn. His sarcasm just registers easier.

I mistakenly placed you two in the Mad Dog type of mouth breathing fools, if in fact you do believe the science.

If so, my bad.

Only the two of you know.

Oh.

I admittedly have a harder time deciphering the vibe of the swamp vs other fans like jaric of the corn. His sarcasm just registers easier.

I mistakenly placed you two in the Mad Dog type of mouth breathing fools, if in fact you do believe the science.

If so, my bad.

probably because it's consistent.

Oh.

If so, my bad.

If only I could be as awesome as you

I feel for you dude, I spent close to a decade writting that same thought, only with the name Bledsoe in place of Luck.

Ehh, don't feel bad for me. If the floor on Luck is a more mobile Drew Bledsoe, that's not worthy of sympathy. Send that to the poor Browns fans.

Ehh, don't feel bad for me. If the floor on Luck is a more mobile Drew Bledsoe, that's not worthy of sympathy. Send that to the poor Browns fans.

Careful.

If Garop is flipped that's as likely a destination as anywhere, and the Pats likely get a top 5 pick.

Meh, Goodell will just make up a new reason to take it from us.

:coffee:

And Kraft will do this...
247281c9feaf584bf6dedaa085139e75.jpg

Back