Peyton loses his starting left tackle to ACL

Clady was their only OL with >500 snaps last year. Elway has to get busy and rustle up some protection for PManning in the twilight of his career.

Clady was their only OL with >500 snaps last year. Elway has to get busy and rustle up some protection for PManning in the twilight of his career.

And he did. Elway did pretty well by signing T Ryan Harris within hours of finding out Clady was done for the year. Harris played T for the Broncos until for 4 seasons most recently in 2010

When they lose in the playoffs in their first game, we know what the excuse will be now.

It feels like this Denver team is going to be average at best. Kubiak is a down grade at HC from Fox and Manning will have a tough time running his offense. I would like to see Osweiller get some playing time as Elway has to see what this kid has got in his contract year.

It feels like this Denver team is going to be average at best. Kubiak is a down grade at HC from Fox and Manning will have a tough time running his offense. I would like to see Osweiller get some playing time as Elway has to see what this kid has got in his contract year.

I think they'll struggle to make the playoffs. Their division has improved and they have a tougher schedule than last year. Kubiak is trying to change the way Peyton operates which may be a disaster waiting to happen.

I think they'll struggle to make the playoffs. Their division has improved and they have a tougher schedule than last year. Kubiak is trying to change the way Peyton operates which may be a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah, the last time we saw Manning operate a system that was not his Indy offense was in 2012 under McCoy and that was awful. He ended up going back to the Indy offense after 3 games. This Denver is just not good. They lost a boat load of talent in FA and now with Clady going down, the Oline will have a bunch of unproven/young guys.

I see the AFC as a four team race - Pats, Ravens, Colts Steelers.

Rumor has it the commissioner is not going to overturn Brady's Punishment, and he will increase Brady's, and the Patriots punishment by allowing the Broncos to choose two offensive linemen on the patriots, and making the Patriots flip the bill taking the cap hit...

Yeah, the last time we saw Manning operate a system that was not his Indy offense was in 2012 under McCoy and that was awful. He ended up going back to the Indy offense after 3 games. This Denver is just not good. They lost a boat load of talent in FA and now with Clady going down, the Oline will have a bunch of unproven/young guys.

Fox isn't any better of a coach than Kubiak is. Denver's defense is pretty good actually. They're running back is pretty good. They'll still be in it. I highly doubt that they'll win anything, but, they're not that bad.

And the Steelers? LOL

One of these two. And I don't think either team has done anything to help themselves this offseason.

It would be foolhardy to discount the Broncos though. Still tons of talent on both sides of the ball, despite their shitty coaches.

10 wins gets that division. I don't see anyone else really stepping up there. Raiders are still a year and a good draft away.

...b,b,b,but the Jets had the best rated draft class this year!
Posted via Mobile Device

Fox isn't any better of a coach than Kubiak is. Denver's defense is pretty good actually. They're running back is pretty good. They'll still be in it. I highly doubt that they'll win anything, but, they're not that bad.

And the Steelers? LOL

Fox is a MUCH netter coach than Kubiak. Took two different teams to the SB and also got Tebow to the playoffs. Kubiak is a .500 coach who runs a vanilla offense which is why the Pats used to stop all over his Texans even when they were 11-1.

The Steelers would have beaten the Ravens last year if they did not lose Bell. I see them as more of a contender to come out of the North than the other teams but the Pats will handle as they always do.

I do think Denver wins the West but the Chiefs or Chargers could make a push if either can stay consistent and healthy.

And the Steelers? LOL

Fox is a MUCH netter coach than Kubiak. Took two different teams to the SB and also got Tebow to the playoffs. Kubiak is a .500 coach who runs a vanilla offense which is why the Pats used to stop all over his Texans even when they were 11-1.

The Steelers would have beaten the Ravens last year if they did not lose Bell. I see them as more of a contender to come out of the North than the other teams but the Pats will handle as they always do.

I do think Denver wins the West but the Chiefs or Chargers could make a push if either can stay consistent and healthy.

Back