Pizza

have we discussed the merits of Greek pizza vs Italian?

Anyone?

I not a huge fan of greek pizza,but I still have no trouble woofing a pie down...

As far as i am concerned it is like vanilla vs chocolate ice cream. Both good, just different. You need both to complete the daily recommended food groups.

You mean the one with nothing onnit? :spock:

A plain cheese pizza is the barometer of a pizza house

BOAR-ING............. maybe but seriously, your gastronomic ruminations arent exactly taken seriously

3155934149_5e530ab621.jpg

Toppings are very important,but the Crust,Cheese, and Sauce is the key.

Barometer FTW

If it was Jaric I swear to God that is the last straw...

Nope

The first guy who tries to cock punch me is gonna miss

fyp

A plain cheese pizza is the barometer of a pizza house

I could give a sh.t what it is, other than boring.

Put some shit on there and I'm sure it would be awSUM. Until then you might as well go over to UT's house and have some tony's.

I could give a sh.t what it is, other than boring.

Put some shit on there and I'm sure it would be awSUM. Until then you might as well go over to UT's house and have some tony's.

Shit pie

Hippys crush it
LIKE A BOSS

I hear what your saying but if a joint has good plain/cheese pie you know the others will be par excellence

Shit pie

Hippys crush it
LIKE A BOSS

I hear what your saying but if a joint has good plain/cheese pie you know the others will be par excellence

That could be, but I fall asleep looking at it, so I gots to have some stuff on there. at least one thing.

However, I gots your back on the pizza ≠ casserole.

That's some hippie thinking right there.

That could be, but I fall asleep looking at it, so I gots to have some stuff on there. at least one thing.

However, I gots your back on the pizza ≠ casserole.

That's some hippie thinking right there.
False. That's commie thinking.

We just got a Monical's pizza here in town, they are known for thin crust pizza, like cracker thing. It is so awesome though. I got one for me and my mom and one for my sister on Saturday, My mom ate 25% of our pizza, I ate the rest.

Sausage%20Pizza.jpg

Pizza is the most sacred food on the planet.

I could eat it every meal, fresh or cold as ice.

Hell yeh, I also find certain foods I dislike in general are actually quite good as a topping on pizza.

TLDR: PIZZA IS AMAZIN!

I rarely ever make recomendations,but if your ever traveling through the Berkshires order your self a pizza from this place. This is by far the best pizza that I ever had. Freaking frucking spectacular!!!!!!!!
http://hottomatoespizza.com/

homeimg2.jpg

Pizza is one of mankind's single greatest creations. A good pie from a little hole-in-the-wall place is the most "value" you will ever get from $10 in terms of pleasure and purpose.

If you are ever in pittsburgh and you want good pizza Caruso's is the best pizza I have ever had in my life. Tiny place, run by an old italian couple.

Youngstown- cornersburg pizza is excellent.

I am an expert in pizza.
Posted via Mobile Device

am i the only one who thinks those "family sized" frozen pizzas at the grocery store only can serve me? family my ass thats a one person meal!

Back