Please Start the Pats V Chefs Thread

The best part about this is that they're named not once but twice as the Chefs, by a Broncos fan (they are in the same division, after all). Is there a nickname I'm not aware of, and if so, why?

:facepalm:

Great googly moogly...

:thwak:

Know your memes.

Flipper arms are Thalidomide babies, not Down's Syndrome.

Unless of course, you're double dipping.

I was thinking he had Down syndrome and a flipper.

HAHAHA! I never even saw the other thread. My bad. But the best part is that there are like 25 posts and 2 pages on this stupid thread! Awesome.:toast::dbanana:

got to go with the Chiefs here but even if Pats win theyll lose to Pitt the next week

Can the planet be honest with yackity. Yackity we only feed your attention whore self because we want you to stick around. We want to troll your ass when either us or the steelers crush your SB dreams. Only reason why we put up with your shit for so long. Trust me when I say this. The minute your team loses, there will be a special Yackity appreciation thread 99 pages long of trolling for the two months we had to endure you

got to go with the Chiefs here but even if Pats win theyll lose to Pitt the next week

rofl.gif

Can the planet be honest with yackity. Yackity we only feed your attention whore self because we want you to stick around. We want to troll your ass when either us or the steelers crush your SB dreams. Only reason why we put up with your shit for so long. Trust me when I say this. The minute your team loses, there will be a special Yackity appreciation thread 99 pages long of trolling for the two months we had to endure you

gershwedes will have one of those too but it will be around 3 posts long instead of 99 pages.

Back