Please Start the Pats V Chefs Thread

Well e are playing the chefs:coffee:

~Dee~

You do realize that you spelled Chiefs wrong. Not once but, er, wait, I guess only once.
LOL

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Can the planet be honest with yackity. Yackity we only feed your attention whore self because we want you to stick around. We want to troll your ass when either us or the steelers crush your SB dreams. Only reason why we put up with your shit for so long. Trust me when I say this. The minute your team loses, there will be a special Yackity appreciation thread 99 pages long of trolling for the two months we had to endure you

The planet can be totally honest with me. In fact I think ya'll already have been. If there is 99 pages, it will be more likely 100 or more. Cause I would come in here and take the beating like a man. LOL. And likely continue the talk for a while. I sure hope it doesn't happen, but the possibility is there.

Yeah what he said.

Lmao

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

gershwedes will have one of those too but it will be around 3 posts long instead of 99 pages.

His is harder. Asshole has us not winning the dance. But when we win the dance those 3 pages will be gold

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

You do realize that you spelled Chiefs wrong. Not once but, er, wait, I guess only once.
LOL

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

The planet can be totally honest with me. In fact I think ya'll already have been. If there is 99 pages, it will be more likely 100 or more. Cause I would come in here and take the beating like a man. LOL. And likely continue the talk for a while. I sure hope it doesn't happen, but the possibility is there.
That's the only thing I respect about you

Lmao

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

His is harder. Asshole has us not winning the dance. But when we win the dance those 3 pages will be gold

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

That's the only thing I respect about you

"No chance of even getting there", to be accurate. 1 in 4 chance now... :coffee:

Speaking of teachers, I just learned that former Patriot 1st round mega-bust Eugene Chung is an assistant offensive line coach for KC.

Those that cannot do, teach.

i know that is a popular meme and all but explain vrabel, or ed reed, or Pepper ect ect ect.

Speaking of teachers, I just learned that former Patriot 1st round mega-bust Eugene Chung is an assistant offensive line coach for KC.

Those that cannot do, teach.

Stop teasing, Eugene would be a massive upgrade for the O-line this weekend.

Back