Poll: Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season?

Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season

• Who do you want Bill to play at quarterback the rest of the season?

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Mac

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Zappe

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Hoyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombies

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Who do you want Bill to play at quarter back the rest of the season? After voting, state why.

After watching that game, you put up a thread like this.
Typical turd stirring by you
Welcome to my ignore list with your bud Dropkickflutie.

After watching that game, you put up a thread like this.
Typical turd stirring by you
Welcome to my ignore list with your bud Dropkickflutie.
Huh? This is the most pertinent question of this season right now.

It's a fair question imho. The whole NFL world will be asking it, and the Patriots coaches will also be asking it!

There's an issue here now, a bog decision to be made. No point in trying to hide from it.

It's a fair question imho. The whole NFL world will be asking it, and the Patriots coaches will also be asking it!

There's an issue here now, a bog decision to be made. No point in trying to hide from it.
As I said before, she's just trying to stir a turd. We have a thread on this already.
Didn't mean to give you a "like". Nothing personal against you, I just disagree with your post. And I see through what the OP is trying to do.

As I said before, she's just trying to stir a turd. We have a thread on this already.
Didn't mean to give you a "like". Nothing personal against you, I just disagree with your post. And I see through what the OP is trying to do.
There is no poll thread.

Jr and I were talking about this this morning. In '89, the Cowboys had two rookies competing for the job, Aikman and Walsh. They went 1-15 but figured out that Aikman was the guy. The rest, while it was a dark time for the league, is history. The next thing to keep an eye out for is how each one bounces back

I really don’t think it matters. Both are just average on their best days.

From what I’m reading this is a great upcoming draft for QBs. I don’t follow college, but it looks like the Pats will be picking high in the draft. If an upgrade is available I hope they take him.

I really don’t think it matters. Both are just average on their best days.

From what I’m reading this is a great upcoming draft for QBs. I don’t follow college, but it looks like the Pats will be picking high in the draft. If an upgrade is available I hope they take him.
If the opportunity to trade up and take the best available QB exists I'd trade either or both at this point...but more inclined to trade Mac. Carolina has a metric shit-ton of picks, Mac was a first round pick.

Zap/E has confidence. Mac doesn't. Zap/E has his team's confidence. Mac doesn't. They are both probably not the long term answer. They both are probably backups. It feels like Zap/E is the better QB for now.

Who is a legit QB in the upcoming draft? :coffee:

Zap/E has confidence. Mac doesn't. Zap/E has his team's confidence. Mac doesn't. They are both probably not the long term answer. They both are probably backups. It feels like Zap/E is the better QB for now.

Who is a legit QB in the upcoming draft? :coffee:
Mac has played what 20 games? He is far from a bust. These coaches need to help him not hinder him. We see other teams do this every year

Paranoid is another useless bridge troll blind homer on this forum, so I consider going on ignore a badge of honor. I could care less what blind homers think because they don't have any actual football opinions, just blindly support whatever the Patriots do.

It's obvious to most that BB isn't deciding everything, he's old and BB is delegating a lot to some questionable assistants making bad decisions across vertical offense, stretch run, crappy linebacker play, and crappy run defense (Joe Judge, Rothstein, Patricia, Mayo).

I would fire Joe Judge, Evan Rothstein, and Matt Patricia first before moving away from Pro Bowl QB Mac Jones.
Bring in Bill O'Brien or even Chad O'Shea to fix this messed up offense.

Mac has played what 20 games? He is far from a bust. These coaches need to help him not hinder him. We see other teams do this every year
He has zero confidence. He needs to fix that asap if he's going to be the answer.

I agree about the coaching. They are NOT helping him at all.

Zappe brought the team back, great. What happened after that still happened though. If there is a question who should be qb, I would go with Mac. Let him play out the season as the starter and decide if he is the guy or not. If he isn't Zappe can compete to be the guy next year with a year in the system.
Edit: Blaming the Patriots defense for Zappe not playing well doesn't wash. Every time Da Bears scored except at the half Zappe had the opportunity to be the guy.

It's gotta be Zappe for the rest of the season. There's no coming back from what Mac experienced last night. I'll probably get laughed out of here but honestly I think I would trade him before the deadline for whatever they can get. If Zappe falls on his face the rest of the season then it's time to look at another QB in next year's draft.

This team isn't going anywhere. So the team needs to focus on getting mac playing like he did last year. That's the most important thing at this point.

I tried tellin' y'all last year that Kraft Dinner was at his ceiling but you guys just didn't want to hear the truth. Trust me, I understand... I really do. That however, doesn't change the truth. Kraft dinner is 2-7 in his last nine games. Opposing DC's have figured him out (not that it was all that hard to see).

Hate on me all you want but, you're not going anywhere with Zappe either.

Back