Post Your Forum Suggestions Here

More Ricky Williams appreciation threads.

I AM GOING TO RAPE AND PILLAGE YOUR VILLAGE

Less raping, less pillaging. More Newsradio

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JpwjnMFlJI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3JpwjnMFlJI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAAMN!!! Its Crazappy!!!!

southcarolina* on 12-21-2007 at 12:56 AM said:
This is going to be the bestest thread ever. I can just feel it.
I told you pal, I bring a lot to the table. That's why even if you disagree with me on policy matters, or things that pertain to software design, it's best just to make me happy.

I am a power poster, here how long and look what I have created pal.. :p

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 03:14 AM said:
I told you pal, I bring a lot to the table. That's why even if you disagree with me on policy matters, or things that pertain to software design, it's best just to make me happy.

I never said it was going to be the bestest thread because of you. Its kind of a hobby of mine to rescue wayward threads languishing in the slow death spiral to page 2 oblivion. Thats all i did here. I took a thread that was headed nowhere and bent it to my will. :)

And there is plenty of hazing left to do before you can count me as one of your pals. But i honestly didnt think you were going to make it 25 posts and look at you almost all the way to 100. Youre growing up right in front of us. These are the days that we will look back on and cherish.

Anyway, welcome to the Planet again.

sc

:D

Oh and UT the towels in the mens locker room are a little over starched. See if you can get which ever of the 25 is on laundry duty this week to check into it. Springing for a bottle of Snuggle wouldnt be a total waste of money either.

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 03:14 AM said:

You like that word "pal" don't you? No offense, I know you're trying to start over now and hey, I'll let bygones be bygones, but it's getting kinda weird.

Imagine if I went around calling everyone "buddy" all the time on here....

Okay I guess I'm nitpicking at you a bit now. :D

Here's a belated

:Lwelcome:

Wet bar.

Lap dances from the memberless members.

Free beer.

HDTV.

That's all I got for now.

Seau called everyone in the Patriots locker room Buddy when he first joined the team last year.

Bruschi was like "WTF? He doesn't know my name??"

dropKickMurphy on 12-20-2007 at 06:50 PM said:
I get annoyed by the **** that shows up when we type certain words.

That way instead of having to guess what the ***** the **** was ****, we would simply look at the pictures and realize that **** was being **** without ***** a **** about ****.

Great ****ing post!

TBrownslady* on 12-21-2007 at 12:06 AM said:
Dude, you're always hungry! WTF! You got tape worms or something? Not sure if that makes you hungry or not but it sounded good :)

Tape worms? Jeez man, no, I'd be much thinner if I had a tape worm. I kinda wish I had a tape worm, in fact.

Instant weight loss!

I'm about 30 pounds 'over weight' by the book for my height and body structure.

southcarolina* on 12-21-2007 at 04:02 AM said:
Oh and UT the towels in the mens locker room are a little over starched. See if you can get which ever of the 25 is on laundry duty this week to check into it. Springing for a bottle of Snuggle wouldnt be a total waste of money either.

That's me this week (actually every week).

You'll be rolling in fluffy goodness like you read about.

I'll see what I can do to make your Planet experience a little more comfortable, because we like to keep our power posters happy............pal.

Hawg73 on 12-21-2007 at 09:06 AM said:
That's me this week (actually every week).

You'll be rolling in fluffy goodness like you read about.

I'll see what I can do to make your Planet experience a little more comfortable, because we like to keep our power posters happy............pal.

That's our Hawg...ready to fluff on a moment's notice. ;)

Back