Prayers Requested (non-life-threatening)

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I don't have the emotional energy to go into detail right now, but if you're the praying type, I could use them around 0900 CDT, or 1000 most of your time tomorrow.

It's a legal matter, not medical, and involves my ex-wife and my children.

It's rather serious.

I am confident in standing firm in the truth, but the family court system doesn't allow enough time to properly address truth in the face of fiction.

I appreciate you in advance.

-tmd

I don't have the emotional energy to go into detail right now, but if you're the praying type, I could use them around 0900 CDT, or 1000 most of your time tomorrow.

It's a legal matter, not medical, and involves my ex-wife and my children.

It's rather serious.

I am confident in standing firm in the truth, but the family court system doesn't allow enough time to properly address truth in the face of fiction.

I appreciate you in advance.

-tmd

All my highest energy to you, my friend.

I'm guessing you have a lawyer?

I'm the furthest from the praying type, but here's to your lawyer bringing her A++ game and bringing home the result you need. All the best man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Very best wishes for a favorable outcome with truth prevailing on your side.
Family services can be an absolute bitch!

TMD does not need to feel obligated to answer but guessing based on what the ex sounded like i wouldn't be surprised if she has accused him of doing something heinous to his children in order for her to retain/gain more power over them all. I sincerely hope not. Either way, it's the 10 am hour and you and your kids are in my thoughts, tmd.

It's that time. My thoughts are with you. Like Chevss said family court can be a bitch. Best wishes.

Best wishes to you TMD in these trying times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner ....hope it went well, sir but I know family court all to well....

~Dee~

Back