Preseason Game 1 - Game Thread

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
didn't see anyone start this so I'll do it (during the season we will leave this to whoever is the best "good luck charm")

not surprised, but disappointed, when I heard on NFL network that Mac and starters were not playing tonight. I hope that isn't entirely true but oh well. it's preseason.

didn't see anyone start this so I'll do it (during the season we will leave this to whoever is the best "good luck charm")

not surprised, but disappointed, when I heard on NFL network that Mac and starters were not playing tonight. I hope that isn't entirely true but oh well. it's preseason.

BB wants to see the new and young players in game situations. Not many starters will play. He said that on Tuesday.

These games are good to focus on the individual players. I think that even if they are considered starters, the rookies will play. I can't remember BB ever giving any rookie a game off unless there was an injury.

Looks like Mac won't play which IMO is a mistake. He needs as many reps as possible ...

Looks like Mac won't play which IMO is a mistake. He needs as many reps as possible ...

He's getting plenty of reps before, during and after practices.

Why don't you do some homework to learn how many starting QBs play in preseason game #1?

BB wants to see the new and young players in game situations. Not many starters will play. He said that on Tuesday.

can't wait to see the player-performances working w/ a wet ball on Thunderstorm Thursday in Foxboro

tomorrow AM the reviews come a-stormin' in

:)

pre-season-pats-fans-baileyzappe-529764-1.jpg

He's getting plenty of reps before, during and after practices.

Why don't you do some homework to learn how many starting QBs play in preseason game #1?
He is also on his third OC in three years. Practice reps is not the same as a game.

I'll blame you if he plays and gets injured being protected by a 2nd string OL.
IMO, all the 1s should play. At least a series or two.

IMO, all the 1s should play. At least a series or two.

Head coaches don't feel that way since the newest CBA cut padded practices so drastically a few years ago. Players aren't ready for heavy lifting in games after only 4-5 padded practices.
Think about it.

The rookie QBs who are likely starting may start a series or 2. But coaches will keep their established starters on the bench.

View: https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1689663050754732032

F3LqFfPXQAAPHHC

Back