Proof that God loves me

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
Dan Snyder is on his way out!

At the very least he'll relinquish his controlling share.

Best of luck that it's to someone who has an idea as to what they're doing.

I hope so, but according to the article it could be as little as bringing in new minority owners.

I hope so, but according to the article it could be as little as bringing in new minority owners.
Yeah, but he's under a lot of fire and it's going to be difficult for him to hold on.

Snyder is such an A-hole I can't see him letting go of a controlling interest.
League would be better with him gone completely.

I always liked this quote about Snyder's meddling:

“Every year that I was there, we had a pretty good draft class, with a couple exceptions,” former coach Jay Gruden said. “[Smith] was really good about listening to the coaches because the coaches also did evaluations. … When it came our time to pick, we’d always talk about the picks, where we’d like to go, what happens if [the player] is gone, and did all our scenarios. And then [owner Daniel Snyder] would come in off his yacht and make the pick.”

A_qQV1ACMAAGD7O.jpg-large.jpg

nfh0xpst9r831.jpg

woody jete johnson.jpg

silvadolphinsfan-vn-ctw-081718-ph7

...and don't forget about these clowns!

Do you trust Dan Snyder? Does anyone trust Dan Snyder?

It looks good. Is it real, though? Maybe this is just a tactic to buy time for this to die down.

I've read a bit about Snyder. Snyder has admitted he has something on every owner plus Goodell. He's a modern day J. Edgar Hoover.
They'd best believe him. You don't get as far in business as he has without knowing how to get nasty on your way up. Push and he'll push back harder. No one told Hoover what to do.

The owners had best be careful and hope another entity brings him down so they won't have to. "Financial improprieties" might do it. I doubt it. His legal minions are well paid. Mistakes will be explained. If actual "improprieties" are discovered are the owners willing to vote him out knowing he has something on each of them? Do they care that much? Maybe a fine will do. In the end, Snyder will do exactly as he wants.

Last edited:
I always liked this quote about Snyder's meddling:

“Every year that I was there, we had a pretty good draft class, with a couple exceptions,” former coach Jay Gruden said. “[Smith] was really good about listening to the coaches because the coaches also did evaluations. … When it came our time to pick, we’d always talk about the picks, where we’d like to go, what happens if [the player] is gone, and did all our scenarios. And then [owner Daniel Snyder] would come in off his yacht and make the pick.”
And nothing to do but cash your paycheck and take you sigother to dinner.

He is no longer the President and CEO of Amazon, just the Executive Chairman. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Take this any way you wish.

This is not strictly political but there is a hefty political component here so maybe let's keep that in mind with responses if we want to keep it out the P&R forum.

If it does end up down there it seems a worthwhile venture to follow it there.

Back