Question for -MM only!

LOL yes that one was on purpose :) But usually it's me just not thinking before I speak. I sent my best friend a text that read "everyone is making fun of my pink box" and I hit send and then it registered in my head what I had just written to her LOL I was speaking of a pink cigarette box that I had of course

You smoke pink cigarettes?

You smoke pink cigarettes?

LMAO no see she had bought these cigarettes that were in a dark pink box and gave me one to try. They tasted like candy really yummy. So I was in a store and saw the name dreams on a pink box. I asked the guy for them. Problem was it was light pink and not dark. It wasn't the tasty ones. I opened the box and sure enough the cigarettes were PINK. So I was on my way up to the drinkalots cabin at this point and I showed up with these pink cigarettes which were awful tasting lol They are still up there and occassionally sirdrinkalot will smoke one after a long day of drinking LOL

Lotta dudes in this thread.... Just sayin'!

My:boobies: are for CM's eyes only and since we can't choose him then I can't answer.. :harumph:

Apparently TBL and LW are the only MM's on the board tonight........

... That kind of stuff always comes out of my mouth. I guess I wouldn't be me if I didn't!!

I'm new ... so I'm not going to say anything. But, you think what you want. Considering the way this topic is going. I mean, I'm not saying it, but someone is thinking it. :shrug:

Back