Rams To Officially Be Put Up For Sale

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
Bernie Miklasz of the St. Louis Post Dispatch reports the St. Louis Rams are officially for sale. Two sources with direct knowledge of the situation told the Post-Dispatch on Saturday that Chip Rosenbloom and Lucia Rodriguez have retained the services of Goldman Sachs, the prominent investment banking firm. When reached Saturday, Rosenbloom declined to comment on sale and stadium issues. "The most important thing for me right now is putting a winning team on the field," he said. "And we don't want that goal to be disrupted in any way." The sale price is unknown, but Forbes magazine's most recent estimate listed the Rams' value at $929 million.

Source:
St. Louis Post-Dispatch

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lpxPUbn8y8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_lpxPUbn8y8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If Jim Orthwine had his way, this could be the Patriots!

LA just might get the former LA Rams back. Now all they need is a new stadium for them.

I have $56.00 in my pocket. Anyone else want to chip in and form a sports entertainment corporation?

I heard Manny Ramirez is gonna buy them and re-name them the....

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

Waiiiiiiiit foooooooooooor iiiiit.................

:coffee:

It is kind of sad to see the Rosenbloom family getting out of football after 50 plus years in ownership. Carroll Rosenbloom bought the struggling Baltimore Colt franchise back in the mid 50's, and after swapping teams with Robert Irsay back in 1972, it stayed in the family first with (lucky) wife Georgia Frontiere, then with his son. It would be funny to see them go back to LA, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Hey, in a depressed economy, the Rams might be gotten for a bargain! Anyone interested in throwing their life savings into a pot and starting an investment group that eventually purchases the Rams?

Let me know, I'll set up the account and forward you the wire transfer instructions. Thanks.

Hey, in a depressed economy, the Rams might be gotten for a bargain! Anyone interested in throwing their life savings into a pot and starting an investment group that eventually purchases the Rams?

Let me know, I'll set up the account and forward you the wire transfer instructions. Thanks.

Are you in Nigeria?

ROFL Sure how much foes 50 cents buy?

Hard to complain about Arizona since they made it to the SB. They are like the Tampa Bay Rays of the NFL.

That said The Browns should have the Bengals confiscated for gross incompetence and Ralph Wilson went around the bend at least a decade ago.

Hard to complain about Arizona since they made it to the SB. They are like the Tampa Bay Rays of the NFL.

That said The Browns should have the Bengals confiscated for gross incompetence and Ralph Wilson went around the bend at least a decade ago.

Agreed. Arizona has been MUCH better managed since the younger Bidwell took over and *knock on wood* it appears they will have Boldin and Fitz back on the field again this year and an improved defense. Not sure why he included the Cards in there?

Agreed. Arizona has been MUCH better managed since the younger Bidwell took over and *knock on wood* it appears they will have Boldin and Fitz back on the field again this year and an improved defense. Not sure why he included the Cards in there?

PS I BELIEVE that they are sold out on a season ticket basis now as well..are the Rams and Bungles?

Back