Random Football News, 2021

Roberto71

Reaction score
The brain drain continues

I hate this I have to say. It's another way the league balances itself I suppose but it's just constant every year. Bill brings in talented assistants etc and they invariably get poached, very quickly too. And then when Assistant Coaches leave for HC positions of GM positions, they tend to try and raid the Patriots as well for assistants. This definitely affects the Patriots more than any other team and it never gets acknowledged.

SkiptoMyLou

Mac Attack!
Reaction score

I still have nightmares of Pats players dropping Wentz' ducks at Lucas Oil

Season 3 Whatever GIF by The Office

Foxx

Bills Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.billsfans.com

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Give the man his due, he has certainly built a pretty good team. I think what is amazing is what he has been able to do with Tannehill. His prior history would lend nothing to suggest that he was a capable QB. But then again, Philbin and Gase were his HC's.
Tannehill still isn't that good. He's a little better than Mariota was there though.

OP
OP
chevss454

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Give the man his due, he has certainly built a pretty good team. I think what is amazing is what he has been able to do with Tannehill. His prior history would lend nothing to suggest that he was a capable QB. But then again, Philbin and Gase were his HC's.

What did you think of Andrew Luck as a QB his 1st 4 years?

His and Tannehill's stats were mirror images.