Random Football News, 2021

The 49ers weasel out of this.

Huh. And Garoppolo let them.

Well, I guess if he spends a season holding a clip board and doesn't play he will get a deal next year somewhere. Or, when Lance falls flat on his face (I predict he will) he gets back into the game this season and then gets his new deal next year.

LOL.
if Jimmy G had what he thought was a better option, I'd speculate the doesn't do this. does he want to go to Cleveland for 11 games? Jests?
who knows if Lance will be all he's being pumped up to be - or does get injured - and Jimmy an step in and be the hero on a loaded team, vs. being exposed on a crappy disfunctional team.
face it, Jimmy has been on Pats and 9ers. has ring(s) and won a lot of games with really good coaching/team situations.
why risk his image/winning % on some suck bag team desperate for a QB

9ers fans aren't happy but it makes sense to me. If Lance gets injured or doesn't play well and JG starts he can make up to $16.5M. No franchise tagging so he'll be a FA after this year.
Despite Robert Salehs best efforts.

Garoppolo starts more games than Lance this year. Book it.

I think we can can all admit it was fun watching Brady throw TDs on the Steelers CB who tried calling him out. Was that 07? I can’t remember.

Probably the QB who get the most calls FOR him getting a little angry.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy2_yx0YFAE

it was nice seeing him totally frustrated.

Meanwhile big ben gets his nose dislocated and no penalty.
The double standards were so obvious to this viewer those years,

Now that he is no longer a Pat, just go back and look.

The head ref for the Raiduhz and Pats is kinda dumb af...

9ers fans aren't happy but it makes sense to me. If Lance gets injured or doesn't play well and JG starts he can make up to $16.5M. No franchise tagging so he'll be a FA after this year.
He's a lot more tradeable now too, very few teams could have taken him on his origin salary.

The Jimmy deal is strange. I really thought a team would take a chance on him.
It’s great for the Niners having him back up Lance.

Back